Chapter 46

*****21+ only*****
cold smut, then warm smut......smut all over. Leave the holy water behind, it's too late now, you're too far gone.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You marvel at the creative genius of the type of activity you have both planned for tomorrow. It will certainly be an interesting day, you think. "Ok, JK, I think we've done a good job of this," you say, high-fiving your sleeping buddy. "Why don't you put some clothes on, I'm just going downstairs to get some water."

"Er, I'm quite happy just being in my bathrobe, Noona," Jungkook replies, confused. "You want me to go out and get you something don't you?" he asks, happy with his deduction.

"Erm, yeah sure," you say as you swiftly go downstairs, but not to get water as said. You look through the freezer for ice cubes and the room for a scarf. Once you find said items, you run back upstairs, grinning at what you have planned. Back at the bedroom, you see Jungkook in his jogging bottoms, looking through his big for a fresh t-shirt. "Hey Noona, I'm almost ready," he says.

"Actually, JK, can you lie down, I need to, erm check something," you say with a glint in your eye.

"O....k......" he responds, looking at you dubiously while you try to conceal the scarf and quickly place the bag of ice in the floor.

"Yeah just lie flat, that's easier for me," you say. His innocence makes Jungkook blindly obey your instructions. "That's it, just stretch your arms sideways, great! And now just erm, close your eyes," you say, giggling.

"Noona, if you wanted to look after me down there, all you had to do was say. I'm always erm, up for that," he replies and smiles with his eyes closed in anticipation.

"Yes you're right, that's what I'm doing," you lie, "now keep your eyes closed." You swiftly tie his hands against the bed posts with the scarf before he realises, and run to get the ice. "Eyes closed JK!" you remind him. He obediently complies and waits for what he thinks is about to happen.

"Ok, whatever you feel next, just go with the flow and enjoy," you instruct. With your robe still on, you climb over his pelvic area, just above the crotch, and sit over it. You take your time to savour the sight of his upper body. The torso that you've held onto many times, the tattoo that started this affair, its beautiful and sexy owner lying underneath you, smiling. You badly want to kiss him and rub onto him, but first you want to heighten his senses. You take an ice cube and place it lightly over his clavicles. He shivers and moans, and then you draw a line with the drips from the ice cube down his sternum, lick the water away, then drip the cold water over his pecs and nipples, and follow suit with your tongue. Jungkook's body shudders and he squeezes his eyes shut while letting out regular groans. You continue the cold and warm treatment slowly down and around his torso until the ice has melted. His body jerks every time your tongue touches his skin and he thrusts his hips upwards. "Noona, what are you doing to me, please, I feel like I'm about to burst," he says desperately.

"Keep those eyes closed, JK, just enjoy what's coming next," you instruct again. You place another cube in your mouth this time, and move down to lower his joggers and boxers. As expected, his penis springs up, ready for action. You pop the ice out into your hand and lick the tip of his penis. He groans again at the cold touch and then you lightly rub his shaft with the ice. You then put your lips over his penis for him to enjoy the temperature sensations again. "Fuck, Noona, I'm gonna cum so hard!"
You take away your mouth and rub his dick again with the ice cube. When you see that he is on the brink of exploding, you place your mouth over his dick, allowing him to fuck it furiously. Within seconds, hips raised high, he squirts into your mouth, which you happily swallow, and then he collapses on the bed. He opens his eyes to look at you.

"Noona, oh my god, you got me good. I always enjoy your BJs, but oof, was that ice? I didn't even see you bring it up," he says, surprised but happy.

"Well, you saw something else I managed to bring up," you reply cheekily.

"It was bloody amazing, but I won't be able to look at ice in the same way again, thanks Noona," he jests.

"Well your hands are still tied, and I'm all hot and bothered, so what do we do, JK?" you ask, pretending to think. "I guess you'll just have to watch while I finish myself off."

His eyes widen and he looks at you dumbfounded as though Christmas has come early. You slowly untie your robe and let it drop to the ground. You grab the nearest chair and place it in front of him at the foot of the bed. You sit down, spread your legs for him to get a clear view, and then place your fingers into your wet pussy. You can see Jungkook watching the movement of your fingers as you slide them in and out, drawing the wetness over your clit and circling it. Watching him watch you is making your vagina throb more and you move a bit further down the chair to allow your fingers to reach further in. Your other hand is squeezing both your breasts and playing with the nipples. You grind your hips on the soft chair as you rub your entrance and clit. Jungkook licks his lips as though wanting to replace your fingers with his mouth, but the thing he desires is just out of reach. Neither of you say anything. Your fingers in your pussy work furiously to finish the job while the other hand grabs the chair for support. You throw your head back and arch your body towards Jungkook which spasms as you cum. Panting heavily, and looking at him darkly, you slowly get up. You walk towards him and he looks at your dripping pussy, his own dick erect. "Noona.....please" he begs. You lean over his face and untie his hands. Once free, he quickly grabs your buttocks and manoeuvres himself to lick the inside of your vagina. Your clit is a bit sore, but you don't mind his face being in you, sucking and stroking your inside. Within minutes, his tongue action gives you another mini-orgasm. He pulls you down on to the bed next to him. "Noona, what are you trying to do to me? You're making it even harder for me to go to Seoul in a few days. Maybe I should say I'm sick and can't travel," he says.

You laugh and chastise him, "Don't you dare! Your hyungs will kill you. I'm just letting you make the most of your time while you're here. To be honest, you make me feel bold enough to try things I haven't before." You blush at the admission. Jungkook doesn't know about the inevitable break-up and is innocently accepting everything you're doing. You, on the other hand, know that these could be the last few times you spend together, being intimate with each other. Deep down you know how devastatingly hard ending things with Jungkook will be, but the selfish part of you wanted to enjoy being with him as much as possible. You're not sure, though, whether your heart will be able to recover from this break-up.

 You're not sure, though, whether your heart will be able to recover from this break-up