Chapter 23

**21+ warning......smut from the start.....proceed with caution and grab a jug of holy water this time**

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jungkook's hands waste no time in reaching under your blouse and stroking your back. You arch towards him, encouraging him to do whatever he wants to. He reaches up to unhook your bra. His hands lightly brush against your back and tummy, eventually snuggling under your breasts. He lifts your bra away and cups both your breasts at the same time. You inch your chest even closer towards him, allowing him to fondle you as he wished. His breath gets raspier and warmer on your lips now as he explores the suppleness of your breasts and nipples with his hands. Without wasting any more time, he lowers his mouth to suck on your breasts and you quickly take off your blouse and bra. He pauses to take stock of the beauty in front of him.

"Holy shit, Noona," is all he says before he adjusts his position to get his face fully nestled in your bosom. Making himself at home, he suckles your nipples, while one hand fondles the exposed flesh. He licks each nipple in turn with the tip of his tongue, sending electric jolts though your body. He then gently lays you down on the sofa and takes his own shirt off. You look at him hungrily and run your hands down his cool torso, finally gripping the belt securing his jeans. You slide your hands inside to play with his genitals. All inhibitions have been abandoned and you smile when you feel his penis stiffening. He gently takes your hands away from him and lifts them above your head, fully exposing your upper body to him.

You can see that ravenous look in his eyes again. Still holding your hands away, he places one leg on the floor and lays his hip against your groin. You moan.
He kisses you on the mouth and begins to grind himself against your inner leg. You let out more soft moans as his hips make their way closer to your entrance. He continues to rub his clothed, yet hardened, penis against you. His hands have let go of yours and he is using them to support himself above you. He stares at you with a dark conviction in his eyes. He goes down to kiss your lips, face, neck, torso, breasts, and nipples, all the while skilfully rubbing his crotch against yours. You respond by swaying your hips upwards, in sync with his. His body feels so good against yours and when you feel close to your climax, he reaches under your skirt (thank god I didn't wear trousers today) and inserts his fingers through the side of your knickers into your very wet pussy. He vigorously thrusts them in and out, rubbing your sensitive areas, making you convulse immediately in climatic ecstasy and grip the arm of the sofa. He leaves his fingers inside for a bit while your inner muscles eventually simmer down, and then slowly removes the . Before he can do anything else, you take his hand and lick those wet fingers that worked so hard to pleasure you. Without giving him a chance to think, you push him on his back and unbuckle his belt. You're not done.
You quickly unzip his jeans, lowering them and his underwear to reveal an erect, throbbing penis. You give yourself a moment to admire his manhood. "Damn, JK," you smirk.

You lower your head and lick the pre-cum from the tip of his penis. You then use your mouth to slide up and down the generous length of his manhood. It was his turn to moan.
Your hands massage his balls while you continue to suck his penis. Jungkook arches his neck back, eyes tight shut, enjoying the pleasure you are administering. As he starts to climax, his hips push his penis further into your mouth. Your own groin is starting to warm with desire again. He thrusts harder and cums into your mouth. He groans at the release and then slumps back down. You clean your mouth and lick away whatever is left on his manhood.

With both your intense appetites now satiated, you squeeze into the tiny gap between Jungkook and the sofa back to snuggle next to him. He pulls his trousers up and turns on his side to face you. He brings his bare chest close to yours, hugging you to keep you warm. You smile at him and think about how well you suit each other, in every aspect. You say, "Well, I wasn't expecting that to happen today, JK."

"Neither was I, Noona, I hope I did well?" he asks with that innocent look again.

"You did very well, JK. You put those Bapsae hip thrusts to good use," you tease.

Eyes wide open, he says, "Noona! How much recon have you done on me? Not that I'm complaining, I'm glad you appreciate the hard work I put in to perfect those moves,"

"You certainly did, now I see why my boyfriend is so popular," you reply, waiting for his reaction.

"Yeah, those moves are very popular with ARMY, wait, did you just call me your boyfriend? Not the 'guy you're dating'?" he asks, and you nod your head. You both fall into comfortable laughter. "When I was out with my work mates today, I missed you so much, Jungkook. All I could think of was how much I love spending time with you and being with you," you say, placing a hand on his naked torso. Gazing at you, and gently moving your hair away from eyes, he says, "Ok, don't worry about what I'm about to say, , but I have to say it. I love you Noona. I love you so much that my heart aches when we're not together. You don't need to say it back. When I couldn't get hold of you today, I was beside myself with worry. What if I didn't get a chance to tell you how I felt? That's when I decided that, even if you didn't feel the same way, I didn't care. You had to know how much you are loved. "

You wipe away his tears and stroke his beautiful face. He is so handsome and you wonder what you did to make this caring and sensitive person fall for you? "JK, thank you for opening your heart up to me, and for caring for me so much. But isn't it too soon for you to feel about anyone like that? We haven't even had a fight yet, who knows how you'll feel about me then? What if this is just our honeymoon period?"

"Noona, all I know is how I feel right now, and even if we had the biggest fight on Earth, it still wouldn't change the fact that I love you. No-one else comes close to you." he counters.

"I know that I like you so much JK, but I'm too scared to call it 'love' right now. I think you know why. Also, you're going back to Seoul in a few months, what will happen then? Let's just enjoy each other's company right now and let things happen naturally, is that ok?" you ask. He smiles and nods. You haven't rejected his love and you haven't said you don't love him either. There's hope yet for JK.

 There's hope yet for JK