Chapter 29

****21+ only*****
full blown smut from the start........proceed with all necessary precautionary measures.....holy water may not be enough this time

—————————————————————————————————————————-

Balanced over you with his arms, he warns, "I'm still Dr Jekyll right now, but I'm sure Mr Hyde will make an appearance soon." Without warning, you bring his mouth to yours and place your hand on his clothed penis. You suck his top lip and then his bottom lip before teasing your tongue into his mouth. As you kiss him with urgency, you say, "I can't wait to meet them both." You continue to kiss his lips as you push him over so that your positions are now reversed.

He looks at you slightly surprised, "Oh really, Noona?"

"Yes, really JK," you seductively reply. "Let's look after you first this time," you say as you massage his hard penis. You then move his arms to either side of his body and hold them down, so he understands that no intervention is needed on his part for now while you lightly lick his nipples. They respond instantly and he shivers, letting out a quiet moan. Your hands trace over his torso as you plant kisses down it, sliding your body down until your feet reach the floor and you kneel upright in front of him. Your hands reach the waistband of his jeans and you smile when you see his erection trying to burst through. He lifts his head to look at you and then drops his head back in anticipation and says, "Please Noona, I can't hold it much longer."

You pull the jeans and underwear down, letting his penis spring up eagerly. You can see the pre-cum seeping through the tip of it and you carefully use it to lubricate his very erect dick. The throbbing veins are given a sheen as you use the pre-cum to massage his penis with both your hands. It feels so hard that you almost feel bad for not attending to it sooner.
Jungkook's groans can be heard as your one hand moves quickly up and down his moist penis, while the other hand gently massages his testicles. Every now and then you allow both hands to grope his penis while your mouth attends to his balls. As his manhood now starts to twitch, you place your mouth tightly over it, allowing him to fuck you in your mouth. He sits up slowly to allow you adjust your position as he thrusts his hips close to your mouth. Your hands grip the edge of the bed for support as your head moves back and forth simultaneously with Jungkook's hip movements. His groans get even louder as his thrusts deeper into your throat, grabbing the sides of your head for support. With a shuddering jerk, he pauses his hip movements to cum fully into your mouth.
He groans loudly and breathes heavily before looking at you to check his resulting splatter. You sultrily wipe the remaining traces of his ejaculation from the edge of your lips. "You taste so good," you say as you stand up to kiss him. He tastes his climax on your lips and grins. Now that he has released himself, he notices how naked he is, while you, on the other hand, are still fully clothed. What he doesn't know is how wet your pussy is right now and how much it has been throbbing in desire from the moment you walked into his room.

Jungkook, with hungry eyes, gets up to take your jumper off and hook up the cups of your bra away from your breasts. He suckles on them eagerly and you surrender yourself to him. You enjoy the sensation of him licking your nipples and using his hands and mouth to grope your breasts. You remove your bra while he continues to enjoy the ampleness of your bosom, taking his time to lower you back on the bed. He then stands up and removes your trousers, leaving only your knickers on. His penis becomes semi-erect as he looks at your soon-to-be naked body. He kneels in front of you, draws your legs closer to him and moves the crotch of your knickers to one side to reveal the lips of your vagina. "I see you've been waiting for me, Noona," he says, wickedly. You nod as he uses his other hand to part the lips and then suck on your clit; his tongue drawing long strokes through your insides. What he's doing feels so good that you let out a whimper. He guides his tongue deeper inside your vagina, pulsing against your clit and spreading your wetness over your entrance. You grab onto the bedsheets as you thrust your hips closer to his mouth. When you become suitably primed, he teases away his mouth and slides his fingers into your very wet pussy, rubbing against the insides and your clit with increasing vigour, causing you to close your eyes as explosive spasms course through your body. You yell, "motherfuck...." as you squirt and cum all over his hands, drenching the edge of the bed. Jungkook wipes his wet hand on his erect penis and comes back to kiss you. He lays his body on top of yours and you wrap your legs around him, rubbing your damp pussy against his lower abdomen. You both kiss furiously, ready to move on as soon as possible. Jungkook breaks away from you to remove your last bit of wet clothing. Kneeling on the bed, he holds his penis and strokes its tip just below your clit. You open the lips of your vagina, giving him permission to enter. He places his penis inside slowly and says, "You're still so tight Noona, I guess Mr Hyde will need to open you up."

Your vaginal muscles clench tightly around his throbbing penis, which is now working its way in and out of your wet passage. You rub your clit as he thrusts himself into you, slowly at first. You bite your lower lip, engulfed by the physical and emotional ecstasy of having Jungkook inside you. He thrusts into you deeply and angrily, hitting your G-spot, working hard for you to make the sounds he wants to hear from you. The moans become from frequent and, sensing each other will be ready soon, you both increase the ferocity of your movements. You tighten your legs around him and convulse several times, yelling "fuck!" Jungkook thrusts deep into you before you both cum at the same time. His body jerks as he releases his ejaculation inside of you and falls gently on your sweaty body.

He nestles his face in the nape of your neck to catch his breath. You keep your legs wrapped around him since his dick feels so good inside you. You're still throbbing and it's a while before the heat passes.

 You're still throbbing and it's a while before the heat passes