Part 2 Joseph x Caesar's Sister reader - Brother's Are So Annoying

(Y/n)

YOu walked beside your boyfriend, Joseph Joestar on your first date together. Everything was going so well until you found Caesar spying on you two. You tried to ignore him, but it proved difficult as he was EVERYWHERE. 

Joseph laughed it off and took your hand in his. "Come on, (Y/n)-chan! Let's go feed the pigeons!" You smiled, laughing, and nodded, running after him through the streets of Italy. 

When you two sat beside the fountain where you first met, two pigeons stood out from the rest. Not only were they sticking together, but one was rather brown on the head while the other is slightly blond, like you and Joseph.

 "Looks like we're not the only love birds here." You joked and Joseph laughed. Your eyes met and you both began to lean forward before a series of hamon filled bubbles knocked Joseph into the fountain before you could kiss him. 

 Caesar was right in your line of sight. "Don't even think about it, Joestar." I growled, using hamon on the birds to make them attack him. He ran, screaming as you helped your boyfriend from the fountain. "Brothers are so annoying." You said with a smirk as you used more hamon to take the water out of his clothes. 

 He smiled as the birds returned and he finally kissed you. Best day ever.