Prom (Joseph Ending) - TFFH

(Y/n)

Weeks passed and finally, prom night was upon us. After plotting and planning with your date, we had decided to match, and you found yourself a stunning green dress. Green was one of Joseph's favorite colors, besides you weren't able to find a suit and he wasn't able to find a dress, so you had to dress up normally. 

(This is the dress you chose)

As you walked with your friends to the Joestar estate, you all discussed your game plan for the night. "So, we shall have dinner at the Joestars, get dressed, probably take pictures, go to the dance, and have fun?" Said Erina, Jonathan's date to prom. You nod and turned to the distracted Zennata, who tapped away on her phone, gossiping with her friends. 'Why did Jotaro choose her as his date? Never mind.'

When you arrived at your destination, Joseph answered the door happily. "Hey girly buddies! Come on in, we're almost ready for dinner." When everyone was in, you and Joseph did your secret hand shake, and you happily walked into the dining room to help prepare for dinner.

-Time skip after dinner-

You walked downstairs and the boys' mouths dropped open in shock. The other females blushed as they thought the stares were at them. "(Y/n), you.. Holy Moley! You look like a princess!" Joseph exclaimed when you reached the bottom of the stairs. You smiled playfully, "Thanks! I'm sad we didn't get to do our other plan, but this seemed to have worked out just as well. You also look surprisingly good in a suit and bowtie." He blushed happily and took your hand in his, and after rounds of photos, you all left for the dance.

The music was loud, but you didn't care. As soon as you and your date were signed in, 'Cotten Eye Joe' came on and you two ran onto the dance floor. You laughed and danced with Joseph for many songs and eventually decided to take a break. Jonathan sat beside you and do you two sat there in a small silence. "Why did you choose Joseph?" You looked at your blue-haired friend in confusion, "I'm sorry what?" He looked at you with a small frown, " Why did you choose Joseph as your date?" "Because he asked first? And I really like him?" "What about me? Do you like me?" He seemed almost desperate. "Of course I do, Jonathan, but I-" "Then why didn't you wait for me to ask you?" 

You say there shocked, "Wait, you wanted to be my-" Jotaro walked over, he had a similar frown, "I was wondering the same thing. You should know we can treat you better than that douche bag." You were appalled and when Joseph came to see what was going on, a fight broke out. 'what the heck?' Joseph ran out of the fight, everyone was in it now, shoes, food, and other items were being thrown everywhere. Taking your hand, you and your date ran out of the fray into the hallway of the school.

 "I'm sorry you had to see that. As much fun as that was, you shouldn't have had to witness our fights." "I had no idea that Jotaro and Jonathan liked me like that." You said softly, shivering at the memory of their cold stares. Joseph sighed, "I guess it's not a good time then to tell you I like you." Your eyes widened, "Really? You like me?" He nodded, blushing and looking away. "I had this whole plan where I would pull a prank and confess to you, but I see that's not gonna happen anytime soon." You smiled and blushed, knowing whom your heart belonged to. "I love you too, Joseph."

--------

Storyline requested by: liaanimationsx3