Jonathan x reader - The Only One

(Jonathan)

Everyday, I would meet up with my best friend, (Y/n). She's a girl I met in town when we were younger, and we've been friends ever since. Right now, I need her more than ever. My father adopted a boy by the name of Dio Brando, and he's made my life absolutely miserable. Father always compares me with him, whether it be during meals (my IMPERFECT manners), studies (his PERFECT grades), or everyday shenanigans, Dio always stays on top. I was with Danny at the top of a hill, ranting my heart out. "dio. Dio. DIO!" I cried, punching at the air so hard I fell down the hillside. 

 Hearing a giggle, I saw (Y/n) watching me from the road. I sat up and laughed too. "You must hate your new brother very much, Jonathan." She said in her angelic voice, tainted with amusement. Sitting down beside me, she gave me a hug. I returned it gladly. "I just hate always being compared to him. It seems as if my accomplishments mean nothing to father, and that no one loves me anymore." "That's not true, Jojo," There was a sudden warmth on my cheek. (Y/n) had kissed my cheek! "I love you."

I looked at her in shock. Then a smile broke through and I kissed her on the lips. "I love you too, (Y/n)! More than you could ever know!" She smiled, playing with my hair slightly, "I'm glad. I'm not going to let Dio ruin your life. There always needs to be at least one light in the shadow, and I'll happily be that light for you." We shared another kiss and enjoyed the rest of the day in each other's arms, blissfully unaware of the blonde boy watching us with ruby eyes.