Jotaro x depressed reader - The Tears of A Phoenix

(Y/n)

Months had passed since that fateful day. You stayed away from him, via his wishes, but he only tried to talk to you even more. 'It makes no sense,' you thought, 'Why does he say to leave him alone but then try to talk to me all the time?' The girls that bullied you were even more persistent now. Physically and mentally abusing you. Everything hurt now. Every breath was like inhaling fire, every step like walking on needles, every word spoken through a bullhorn. You wanted it to end so much. 'Please, let this torture end.'

One morning, the phone rang, and you answered. "Hello, this is the (L/n) residence. How many I help you?" 'That name. That stupid last name. How can I even hear the thought of sharing it with my parents?' 

"(Y/n)-chan? Is that you? Thank goodness.. This is Holly, Jotaro's mother." 

A small smile appeared on your face, "Good morning, Seiko, how are you doing today?" 

"Not very well, I'm afraid. Jotaro's in jail." 

'Why am I not surprised?' "That's awful, what happened?"

 "He got into a fight and now he claims he's possessed! He's asked to be put in jail, and he says he won't come out until he sees you!" 

 'That jerk. He knows I love Holly too much, so he's made me choose. Either keep away and make her sad, or finally see him and make her happy, but at the cost of my own happiness. I can't bear to have Holly cry anymore. Kujo owes me big time.' "Say no more, I'm on my way." 

 "Thank you so much, (Y/n)-chan! I'll see you there!"

Hanging up the phone, I got dressed for the day. A nice coat and black jeans, along with a (f/c) shirt to compliment it:

You walked quickly to the police station where you found Holly waiting for you

You walked quickly to the police station where you found Holly waiting for you. "Thank goodness you're here. I'm so worried about Jotaro.." You put a comforting hand on her shoulder, "It will be okay, Seiko. I'm sure of it." The two of you head down and she eventually runs ahead.

"Jotaro. Jotaro. Jotaro! JOTARO!" 

You sigh softly as you hear the voice of the one who hurt you. "Shut up, woman." "Now now, that's no way to treat your mother." I said cooly, coming into view. His eyes widened and he went right up to the bars, "(Y/n)!" I looked at him. 'How pathetic.' "Hello, Jotaro." "Jotaro, (Y/n)'s come to get you out, and your grandfather's here too!" You look to see two men walk toward you. One of them looks rich and rather buff, the other reminds you of a fortune teller. "Papa, there you are, please get him out of there." 'He's able to leave at any time. He just doesn't want to.'

"I don't care about the old man, (Y/n), please talk to me. Why have you been ignoring me?" There was a desperation in his eyes. Something you'd never seen before. "You told me to go away. To leave you alone. You said you hated me. Why of all people would you want to see me before getting out of here? I'm nobody but another girl who follows you around like a homeless puppy." You say, telling him exactly what he said to you. Letting him know that you haven't forgotten. 

He looked a little sad. 'Serves you right. You've hurt me in so many ways.' "Now look at you. I'm the one who can't die, and you're the one behind bars. You and I both know that you can leave that cage anytime, so just get out. You've worried your mother for too long." 

 "Jotaro, what is she talking about?" Asked Holly in confusion and you looked in time to see the two men looking at you in a kind of confusion. 'Were they thinking about what I said about not being able to die?' "She.. She and I got into a disagreement a few months back." "Tch. An argument is an understatement. You told me that our "friendship" was a lie. That you never cared about, and hated me. I never did anything to you but be kind, and you repaid me with harsh words and hatred." 

(Jotaro)

She's was right. That's exactly what I said, what I thought. But I was wrong. I fell in love with her just as fast as she left my life. She avoided me at to the best of her abilities, she never spoke or looked at me. She just treated me like I didn't exist. It hurt beyond belief, and I wanted nothing more than to make amends.

"I know what I said, and I regret it. You mean a lot to me, and I care about you a lot. I was an idiot to say those things to you. Please give me another chance." I noticed her spirit person appear, and mine did too, going out of the bars and grabbing it's hands. 

"Ora! Ora Ora! Ora!" [Please, give me another chance! I love you!]

Her spirit looked at him just as (Y/n) did. Her beautiful (e/c) eyes were a strange red now and burned crimson, like fire, under the soft lights of the jail. They both turned their backs on us. "You hurt me once. It won't happen again." My heart was breaking, 'No, I can't let her go!' I used my spirit person to break open the door and I exited, hugging (Y/n) from behind. "I'm not going to let you go. Not again." I murmured into her shoulder as I held her smaller form close to mine. 'Her scent... it's so intoxicating...' 

"Let go of me, Jotaro." She said softly, her spirit being hugged by my own. "ON MY GOSH!!!" Shouted my grandfather, "SHE'S A STAND USER!" 'A stand? Is that what they're called?' "Please.. One more chance. That'll all I ask..." "I... I'll think about it... I need to go. It was a pleasure to see you again, Seiko." She got out of my grasp and left, her stand disappearing behind her. 

"Who was she?" Asked the fortune teller person. "(Y/n) (L/n). Her stand's name is unknown... but she's a friend of mine from school." "(Y/n), then seems to be a powerful stand user. We must talk to her immediately about her stand. When cou!d be of some help."

-Time skip the next day-

I ran to school the next morning to find (Y/n) under the cherry tree. As the blossoms swirled around her in the breeze, she looked stunning. My heart beat so fast, and my breath quickened. 'Calm down, Jotaro. You don't want for freak her out.' "(Y/n)-chan." She looked up from her drawing to meet my eyes. She looked a little tired. "Jotaro. good morning." I stood beside her and looked down on her drawing. It was a hand drawn picture of both of our stands. Mine hugging her's from behind, just like they did back in the jail. 

"Have... Have you come up with an answer yet?" She let out a soft sigh, almost as if she was still unsure of the answer. "Jotaro. You meant a lot to me back when we were kids. You stood up for me, and I'll admit, it was nice to know I was friend a with Mr. Polularity. When you said those things to me a few months back, it hurt so much. My life was already pretty crappy, and your little announcement was the worst part. 

I'm going to tell you now that I tried to kill myself a lot within these past few months, and I regret not stopping, but it was the only thing I could do to try and actually feel something. My trust is fragile, and it was broken the day you told me off, but I saw truth in your eyes when you told me about your regret. I want to give you another chance, Jotaro Kujo, but once it's gone  there will be no others." 

Getting down to her level, I hugged her tight. "I won't break your trust again. I promise." She was hesitant, but hugged back. I suddenly felt her shaking underneath me. 'Is she crying?' "137." "W-what?" She looked up at me and  tears were threatening to fall from her beautiful eyes. "137 times I tried to kill myself. It hurt that much. I just wanted to end it. I couldn't take it anymore..." I hugged her tighter and stroked her soft hair, just as my stand began to comfort her's. 

Her stand was a beautiful woman, wearing a golden dress and fire, flaming wings floating behind her. She had redish gold hair at flowed behind her in the small breeze, and it felt nice and warm to be near her. Crystal clear tears rolled down her cheeks. 'The tears of a pheonix...' I thought, kissing (Y/n)'s forehead softly. "Don't worry. I've got you. You don't need to be sad ever again. I'm here for you, (Y/n). I promise. I won't ever leave you again."

-------

Part 2 requested by: Faaria04

(Edited)