Jonathan x reader - I Fear I Might Have Fallen For You

(Y/n)

At the age of twelve, your father had begun to look for suitors for you. As you had no intention of marrying, you argued with him, and he decided to send you to finishing school. Your friend, Jonathan Joestar, was shocked. "I can't believe it! Finishing school? Why would you argue with your father like that? Don't you want to get married and start a family?" His cheeks turned pink slightly as he said this. "I argued with him because he always tells me what do do. I want to be my own woman, not some random guy's wife." 

You noticed Jonathan's sad face, and wondered if you had said something wrong. "I'll really miss you, (Y/n). You seem to be the only one who keeps me at ease when Dio's around." You smile and hug your blue haired friend. "Don't worry, Jonathan. I might be older the next time you see me, but I'll still be (Y/n)!" He hugs you tightly and tears start to flow from him eyes. "I don't want you to leave..."

The day that you left was a sorrowful one indeed. Jonathan have you a final hug and Dio kissed the back of your hand. "I hope to see you all again." You said, bowing and climbing into the carriage when your father was waiting. As you left your friend behind, you never saw the pain he had in his heart. He knew you would never love him the way he loved you.

-Time skip-

Eight years passed and you were now a full grown woman. Physically and manner wise, you had grown up in to fine lady, and was constantly bothered by men. Now that you were done with school, you would finally return home to your friend. 'I hope he hasn't changed much. I miss him terribly." When your carriage arrived at the Joestar estate, for some reason you stopped here first before going home, you found the three males waiting for you just as they had eight years ago.

When you exited the vehicle, you saw Jonathan's mouth drop in surprise. "Welcome back, Miss (L/n), how are you?" Said Mr. Joestar, missing your hand and bringing you into hug. "Very well, thank you, Mr. Joestar." Dio walked up to you and kissed your hand soon after. He had grown well and looked rather handsome. "You've grown into quite the spectacle of beauty. I hope the trip served  you well?" 

"It did indeed, thank you Mr. Brando." Jonathan shyly approached you and kissed your hand. He was buff, but had the same childish expression he always had, even if it was covered by a small coating of masculine growth. "Welcome back. I missed you." You smiled and blushed slightly, 'He's really cute.' "Thank you Jonathan. I missed you as well." 

Soon the others left and let Jonathan and I by ourselves. "So.. did.. did school fair well for you? You don't act like you used to." I smirked and shrugged, "It's been a while since I played the games we used to. I miss it, but I know I'm not exactly allowed to play them anymore." He nodded and blushed. "Eight years ago, you told me that.. that you never wanted to get married. Do you still feel the same? Or.." he gulped as if dreading the answer, "Do you have a husband?" You smiled playfully at your nervous friend, "No. I don't feel the same as I did back then, and no, I don't have a husband." A small sigh of relief passed through the air. "You sounded a little worried about what I might say. Is something the matter?"

He looked even more nervous now. "(Y/n), when we were younger I had a huge crush on you, and now that I see you now, I fear it's turned into stronger feelings. I fear I might have fallen for you." His shy confession made you blush, and you knew who your heart belonged to. You stepped forward to the shy man and placed a small kiss on his cheek. 

"I love you too Jonathan Joestar. I don't know why I didn't know it before. But I do now." He smiled so happily and brought you two into a chaste kiss, both of you not noticing the two parents watching and agreeing on marriage plans.

---------

1K READS???? 🙀 THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! 🙀