Try To Hide At The Beach - TFFH

(Y/n)

You decide to try hiding at the beach. This should be good, you knew of a lot of hiding spaces there, as you visit the sea side often. Running, you make your way into the sand, and find a cave that should hide you well enough. "(Y/n)~" came Dio Brando''s voice, "Where are you, love?" You're now praying to God to send help. 'Anyone. Please...' 

(Jotaro)

I was collecting sea shells. 'In theory, if I bring (Y/n) here, I can use this to get my message across.' I thought but then I heard a soft voice in my head, 'Anyone.. Please help me...' That was (Y/n)'s voice! I had finished my project, so I began to look for her. Then I saw Dio seeming to be looking for something. Or someone. 

 "Ah, Jojo, hello. I was wondering if you've seen (Y/n) around here. I was her come this way, and I'm going to see about making her my date for prom. "Like Heck you are!" I said, punching him in the face, and knocking him out. "Pathetic. You can come out now." Then I heard soft shuffling and turned to see (Y/n) walking out of a nearby cave. "T-thanks Jotaro." I nodded. "By the way, I have something to show you." I took her hand in my own, ignoring the small cry of alarm she gave and walking her to my little piece of art. 

 "Will you go to.... Prom with me?" She read, and looked up at me. I looked right at her, "Well?" She began to blush and smile. "Sure! I'd really like that, Jotaro!" My brothers watched as I wrapped my arm around her, knowing she was now off limits.