Melone x reader - Complaints

Requested by: eismyfavoriteletter

------------

(3rd person POV)

(Y/n) had always felt a little weird about her boyfriend, Melone. There were just.. Things about him that bothered her a bit. Today happened to be their 6 month anniversary, so she decided to seize the day and increase her knowledge of her boyfriend.

(Y/n): Hey Babe, can I ask you something?

Melone: Sure. Anything.

(Y/n): Sorry if this is weird but, like, why do you keep your one eye open under your mask? How do you even blink? How hadn't your eye gotten infected or something? 

Melone: *confused silence*

(Y/n): Why can't I see your pupil? How is covering one of your eyes helpful to you at all?

Melone: uhhhhh..

(Y/n): And what the heck is going on with your outfit?

Melone: *trying to think of an answer to that*

(Y/n): *getting a little upset her kinda enjoying this*

Also can you PLEASE stop impregnating random women with your demon computer babies? That's fricked up dude. You're being fricked up.

Melone: *blinks in surprise* Nyoro~n....

(Y/n) hugs him happily now that the talk is over. "I love you, babe." Melone was still trying to process everything that just happened, but hugs back anyway. "Love you too babe, even if you are a little strange sometimes." 

------------

(Sorry for this being so short)