Prom (Jotaro Ending) - TFFH

Weeks passed and prom night was upon us. Though he hardly spoke, you and Jotaro had decided to match, and you found a dress that reminded you of a mermaid. It would match Jotaro's outfit, but it would also represent what you both loved, the ocean.

 It would match Jotaro's outfit, but it would also represent what you both loved, the ocean

(This is the dress you chose)

As you walked toward the Joestar residence, where you would be eating tonight, you couldn't help but get nervous. 'What if he doesn't like it. I'm worried do that he'll refuse to go to the dance at all.' "Hey! Wait up (Y/n)!" That was Susie Q, Joseph's date, and beside her was Erina, who was Jonathan's date. You all walked and talked on your way to, and soon they were chatting amongst themselves about their dates. You ignored them and knocked on the door when you arrived. Jotaro surprisingly opened the door and nodding and letting you all in, "Dinner will solve ready soon, so don't be surprised." Said Jotaro as the others passed him. "How bad were they?" Came his voice in a whisper, "Chatty. They must really like your brothers." You reply in the same tone, and he smiled before the two of you leave for dinner. 

-Time skip after dinner- 

When you nervously descended the stairwell, all three brothers looked at you in awe. The other females didn't even notice that their eyes weren't on them. "Hmph. You know what I like surprisingly." Jotaro said, putting his arm around you casually. "You say that as if we weren't even acquainted. You look good dressed up, Jotaro. Thanks for doing that at least." He nodded and after tiresome pictures, you three couples were off.

The music was blasting and it bothered you slightly, but you tried to ignore it. Jotaro danced with you for a while, surprising you with his grace and dance knowhow. "You dance well for a man." You said, trying to make conversation. "And you look beautiful when you dance." He reponded, making your cheeks burn red. "Oi! You trying to steal (Y/n)?" Said Joseph, who seemed very pissed off that Jotaro complimented me. "Steal me? Joseph, what are you-" "Jotaro, it's time you let the lady dance with someone else." Said Jonathan, appearing beside his brother, a little bit annoyed for some reason. 

"I don't understand what's going on here." You murmur before suddenly, a random girl walks up and slaps you, "That's for taking Jotaro you jerk!" Says said before being attacked by Joseph and Jonathan who had begun to fight Jotaro and themselves. Arms wrapped around your waist and there was Jotaro, pulling you away. "Come on. We're leaving." You gladly did so, and the two of you walked along the beach for a while. 

 "Thanks for bailing me out, earlier. I don't know what got into those two." I said, looking down as the tide rolled across the sand. "They were jealous that I have a better chance at getting you than they did." "Better chance? What does tha-" you were cut off by Jotaro pressing his lips to your own. You were shocked, but kissed back happily. "Be my girlfriend." He told you, kissing your lips again. "Yes." and that's all you needed to say.

--------

Storyline requested by: liaanimationsx3