(Fluff) Jolyne x Male reader - Love's Flame

Requested by: abicoop

------------

(Y/n)

You sat in front of a warm fire, cuddling with your girlfriend, Jolyne. Her father was upstairs in his office, working while the winter wind blew snowflakes onto the window. Jolyne was asleep at the moment, her soft black and green hair lay against your neck. It was a comfortable atmosphere and you wished it would never end. 

Lazily laying your head on hers, you watched the crackling fire dance. Jolyne's lips grazed your neck as she shifted her position, causing you to blush. 'She's so cute when she's asleep.' Mr. Kujo decided to walk in on you two at that moment. His sea green eyes watched his daughter in your arms. 

 "I can see why she chose you to be her boyfriend." He said quietly, pouring himself some coffee. "Eh?" "You're gentle and helpful. She obviously likes you, and I support you two." You smile at Jolyne's father happily, "Thanks a bunch, Mr. Kujo." He then got a little close to you and a menacing aura filled the air.

 "Just be warned that if you hurt her once, you'll get Ora Ora'd harder than Dan."

 You knew about his stand, as you had one, but hadn't the foggiest idea who Dan was. You nodded, "Jolyne is my everything. I would break my own hand before even thinking about hurting her." Mr. Kujo smiled a little and walked back to his office in silence.

A few minutes after, Jolyne's eyes slowly flutter open. "(Y/n)? Did I fall asleep on you?" You smiled and kissed her on the forehead. "Yeah, but don't worry. You weren't a bother." She snuggled into your chest and you pulled a blanket around you both. The snow continued to fall as you two were lulled to sleep by the crackling fire and the perfect warmth of your lover.

 "I love you, Jolyne."

 "I love you too, (Y/n)."

-----------

I'm so sorry it's short. I hope it was fluffy enough 😅