(Fluff) Jotaro x wife reader - Married At First Sight

Requested by: Faaria04

--------------

Church bells rang as you put on your dress. 'How could they just hook me up with some random guy? I trusted them..' Your parents, being the gold diggers they were, had set up an arranged marriage with someone who's inheritance would be HUGE. You did look truly beautiful, but your happiness wouldn't be top tier.

As you now walked down the isle with your ecstatic father, you saw your soon to be husband

As you now walked down the isle with your ecstatic father, you saw your soon to be husband. 'He is handsome, but was his personality? Is he the cruel, possessing, abusive type? Is he going to cheat on me?' You stopped and stood across from him, both of you feeling a little uncomfortable. 

 "Today we gather to celebrate the union of (Y/n) (L/n) and Jotaro Kujo."

 'Jotaro? And I'm going to be named Mrs. Kujo?'

 "Jotaro, do you take (Y/n) to be your lawfully wedded wife? In sickness and in health. For richer or poorer. Till death do you part?" 

 He seemed a bit hesitant and nervous, but finally replied, "Y-Yes."

 "(Y/n), so you take Jotaro to be your lawfully wedded husband? In sickness and in health. For richer or poorer. Till death do you part?"

 As he said this, you looked into the crowd to see your parents glaring at you, telling you that 'You'd better say yes.' With their eyes. You looked back at Jotaro as he finished. "I... I do.." 

 "Then by the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. You many kiss the bride."

 He looked nervously at you for a split second before you embraced and kissed. This lips were warm and soft. It felt.... oddly right....

 "Ladies and Gentlemen I give to you, Mr. and Mrs Kujo." 

 The applause was loud as Jotaro lead you back down the isle. Followed by the bridesmaids and their dates. Some of your friends, who knew this was an arranged mariage, and supported you by coming to your wedding. They seemed to have no regrets what so ever.

Friend 1: Charlotte [Date: Noriaki Kakyoin (Jotaro's best man)]

Friend 2: Joanna (flower girl) [Date: Jean Pier Polnareff (ring bearer)]

Friend 3: Margaret [Date: Muhumud Avdol] 

Friend 4: (your dog, a corgi 😊) Orcane [Date: Iggy (Jotaro's Dog)] 

Friend 5: Teegan [Date: Josuke Higashikata (Jotaro's young uncle)]

When you and your spouse were in the back together, going to put on some comfier outfits before heading to the party, you two looked at each other. 

 "So... Uh.. Hi?" You said hesitantly. Jotaro chuckled at your awkwardness. "Hi.. I'm sorry we had to meet this way, but I guess there wasn't exactly a way to avoid it, huh?" (You two met on the day of the marriage.)

 "Yeah, no kidding." We both chuckled a little. "I'm Jotaro." 

 "(Y/n)." You two shook hands and got dressed, starting to talk about your careers. 

 "I'm a marine biologist

 "I'm a marine biologist." You looked up and smiled, "Really? That's awesome! I'm a astronomer." Both of you apparently worked in the science field, and while you were thinking of that, a purple guy appeared in the room. 

"Woah. Who's that guy?" You pointed at him and Jotaro's eyes widened. "You can see Star Platinum?" 

"Yeah. I have one too."

 "These are The Twins: Artemis and Apollo

 "These are The Twins: Artemis and Apollo. They are two separate dragons but like to stay in close proximity to each other, that's why I called them to The Twins." Star Platinum walked over to them and blushed a little. Artemis too. Apollo just wandered around the room. "The others are going to get suspicious of we don't hurry. S-sorry for the rush." Jotaro stuttered and you giggled at his adorableness, "I'm done, I was just waiting for you." He chuckled and actually got dressed.

-after the party. You are now at home- 

You two now lay on your shared bed, both really wiped out. "If we have a kid. We are never making an arranged marriage for them." 

"Yeah."

He smiled and hugged me from behind. "You're not so bad, (Y/n). I know we literally just met, but I think I love you." 

"I think I love you too." 

You weren't lying.

You cuddled on the bed till there was no more sunlight, and the sounds of the busy city of Tokyo faded away as you fell asleep in the arms of your husband.