Hanahaki Jotaro x reader - Bad Case of Loving You

(Jotaro)

I watched her stealthily behind my marine biology book as she moved through the library. Her hands traveled across the spines of the books until she found what she was looking for. Criminology books. She smiled as she found others and say down to read them at a nearby table.

'She's always so passionate about that. She's so cute when she gets excited too...' My heart ached as I watched her. She was so perfect. I desired her, and I loved her, but I couldn't have her. Why? She said so.

*One Week Ago*

I listened in on a conversation she and a friend were having. "Come on, (Y/n)! You have to like someone. Who is it? Omgosh... Is it Jojo??" 

 "I'm telling you, (f/n), I don't like anyone. Especially Jotaro." 

 "But Why? Everyone loves Jotaro!"

 "That's why. Sure he's handsome, but he's so mean and even if I did like him, he'd push me away, same as everyone else here. It would be foolish to fall for him." 

*end of flashback*

I felt a cough come up and covered my mouth, only to discover something bizarre. 'Flower Petals?' Cherry blossoms to be exact. 'What in the fresh heck?' I tried to ignore it, but the coughs continued as I walked home. I took medicine there, but it never went away. Sending out Star Platinum, I walked into the library the next day and quickly found a book about weird diseases.

I flipped through the book and I suddenly stopped at a certain entry:

Hanahaki Disease (花吐き病 (Japanese); 하나하키병 (Korean); 花吐病 (Chinese)) is a fictional disease in which the victim coughs up flower petals when they suffer from. It ends when the beloved returns their feelings (romantic love only; strong friendship is not enough), or when the victim dies. It can be cured through surgical removal, but when the infection is removed, the victim's romantic feelings for their love also disappear.

(Entry from: https://fanlore.org/wiki/Hanahaki_Disease)

My heart dropped. 'It can only be cured like that? I don't want to lose my feelings for her. Oh gosh.. What am I gonna do...' Days passed and it gradually got worse. I trudged around the school yard hoping to see her. 'I don't care if I die. I just want her to know.' Suddenly I heard talking. It was (Y/n) and her friends.

 "(Y/n), we're all in our senior year, you need to get with someone!"

 "Yeah, don't you want to get I to a relationship?"

 "Guys, I told you, I.... I don't.. *sigh* yeah. I do, but the guy I like doesn't like me back. I haven't told him, it's just obvious." 

"Omgosh! Who is it?!"

"Tell us, tell us!" 

"Fine.... The person I like.. *sigh*.. It's Jotaro."

...

...

...

...

"WHAT?!"

"(Y/n), I thought you said you didn't like him!!!"

"I lied okay? He was right behind me, and not only that I was embarrassed. There, you happy?!" 

My heart was gonna beat out of my chest. 'She... Liked me!!! SHE LIKES ME!!!!' I coughed up more flowers. 'It's now or never.' Sending out Star Platinum, I had him go into their line of sight. (Y/n)'s eyes fell on him and her eyes widened a bit. 'She sees him!' Star beckoned her to follow him and she excused herself, saying she needed to do something.

Star lead her right to me. (Y/n)'s cheeks flushed red as I looked at her. "Nicely done following my stand. Now.." I pinned her to the wall. "I heard you like me." She paled a little. "S-so what if I do.. It's not like you're gonna.. MPH!" 

I stopped her by slamming my lips onto hers. I smiled as she kissed back. The flowers in my throat seemed to melt away as I kissed her and believe me it was the best feeling in the world.