Josuke x reader - Just Like Me

Requested by: KayAndEgos

-------

(Y/n) 

You walked to school as the unfamiliar streets of Morioh spread around you. It was a beautiful city, but you would need to get used to it. As you walked into the school grounds you were a little freaked out to see people staring at you like you were an alien. 

'they're looking at my clothes' I thought, walking a little faster. You always wore similar clothes every day. A button up shirt, trousers, and a bow tie, like a regular old student you would see on a tv show.

You felt comfortable in these clothes rather than the perverted uniform you were supposed to wear. Gosh, when you put it on, you found you couldn't even bend over without your undergarments showing a bit. The skirt was too short, the undershirt didn't stay up so it would slip down and reveal your chest a lot, and the fabric was so itchy. You would never wear it.

 There was a mob of girls surrounding an uncomfortable looking boy as you passed, trying to ignore their chatter and flirting. You Suddenly hear a male voice call out to you, "Um, miss that isn't our school's uniform. And if you don't want to stand out, don't wear such weird clothes." 

 I growled, looking right at the boy. "I could say the same thing to you. What's with that hair? What are you a delinquent?" Now he got angry and all the girls gasped. "Oh she's so dead..."

 "Never insult Josuke's hair like that..." 

I sent out my stand as he did too. It was going to be a blood bath. As our stands began to battle, so did we, both of us punching and kicking relentlessly on the ground. A teacher had to come out and stop us, giving us both detention. 

Later that day, I sat next to the pompadoured teen in a silent room. Suddenly, a piece of paper was on my desk, the boy's stand giving it to me. 

(Hi! I'm Josuke. Sorry for Insulting your outfit earlier.)

You smirked and replied before your stand gave it back to him.

(Nah, it's fine. You didn't deserve what I said to you either. I just hate it when people do that.)

(I get it. I'm the same way but with my hair. I couldn't care less about what I wear.)

(Lol. The name's (Y/n) by the way. Nice to meet you Josuke!)

(Wanna go to the arcade after school? Like an I'm sorry outing?)

(That sounds awkward. Let's go out as friends.)

Josuke smiled at you happily and nodded, both of you pretending like nothing happened as the detention teacher some up from his nap and ordered you two to go to class.

-time skip-

You couldn't help but gradually grow a crush on Josuke after that. You two had grown an amazing bond, and you knew that maybe, just maybe, he could feel it too. 

'I'll confess to him today. Even if he doesn't return the feelings, we're still best friends.' You then walked into the schoolyard, Josuke in sight. You began to walk over to him but were interrupted.

A girl stepped forward. 'She looks like a "Karen" from the way she walks.' You thought, trying to pass her by but she caught your shoulder. "Excuse me, but that outfit doesn't look like ours. This isn't clown school."

I got a little pissed off. "I'm at the right school, and no I'm not looking to join the circus, though someone could mistake you for a clown with all that make up you're wearing." 

People were screaming "ROASTED!!!!" as you smirked, turning to walk away. The girl was just as pissed off. "That stupid outfit won't get you any boys if that's what you're trying to do, cross dresser." 

 I stopped and turned around, a shadow over my eyes. "What the heck did you just say about my clothes?" Your stand, Modern English, appeared and used it's special ability, Clock Work, to freeze her in time when the clock in your stand's chest reached 10/60 seconds. 

She couldn't move as you punched her right on the face and in the gut before time resumed and she went flying backwards. 

Everyone looked at you in aw as you walked over to your friend. "Hey, Josuke, I like you, will you go out on a date with me? It's alright if not." Josuke blushed and nodded, kissing you on the lips before walking into school with you, hand in hand.

---

(Modern English ⬆ My art)

--------

Veggietales is just Christian anime.