Chapter 31

*JC'S P.O.V*
I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing like there is no freaking tomorrow. I opened my eyes to see the room completely empty. Okay then? I washed my face in the bathroom then opened the door soon to feel a sticky substance start oozing down my body. Then I saw handfuls of a sparkly object attack me.

"WHAT THE HECK?!" I yelled wiping the stuff off my face and seeing Beth, Jaylyn and Joe Felix trying to hold in there laughs but failing, soon everyone was upstairs laughing their asses off and talking pictures.

"BETHANY! GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW!" Wow she really doesn't understand the 'I'm not a morning person' thing.

"JC IT WASNT HER IDEA!" Yelled Jaylyn and Joe Felix together.

"THEN ALL OF YOU GO TO YOUR ROOMS NOW!"

They all bolted into there rooms but I saw Bethany whisper something to them.

*BETHANY'S P.O.V*
I knew it was a bad idea but eh whatever it was funny and we had heaps of fun. What's the worse the van do anyway. Jake was here.

"Guys blame it all on me okay? He can't punish me to bad." I whisper To them. They nod and I go into my room, well our room, while they walk into their own and I do a mini follow spree while I wait for Jc, tweet about the prank and how I might get grounded because of it. Soon enough he walks in. He must have gone to Jaylyn and Joe Felix's room first.

"Okay what the heck was that for?!" I tried to keep serious but come on. He looked like a fairy threw up on him!

"I-I-I sorry." I managed to spit out without trying to make my laughing not sound obvious but failed.

"You had one freaking rule!"

"No I had about 75 and no pranking was not one of them. I can say what you exactly told me in the plane of you like. You sa-"

"THAT ENOUGH BETH! You understand exactly what I mean and still talk back. I need this 1 trip from you. 1 trip! How about this. Stay good for the rest of this trip, and there is like only 3 days left anyway. And when we go home for the Halloween party I will organise a full our prank war with every single YouTuber I can get me hands on."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Fineeeeeee." He kissed me forehead.

"Let's go make breakfast!" He suggested I agreed and we walked down stairs only to see bacon and eggs set in the table. Dad takes a seat but I don't.

"Bethany?" Asks dad motioning to the seat next to him.

"Uh I can't eat this."

"Why not?" Asks Carter

"Carter she's vegetarian." Sates Tyler.

"Yeah dad, what Tyler said."

"Eat The eggs." I take a sniff of the eggs and step back.

"Cooked in the bacon grease."

"Come on then. Let's make something you can eat."

"Don't worry about it, I'll just have a Up & Go!" I say walking to the fridge and receiving my beverage and sitting back on the table.

"Your still vegetarian?" Asks Nash.

"Yeah?"

"I thought you were over that!" Says Jack J. I know what they are talking about, actually all of MAGCON, expect Jacob, Hayes, Shawn and Aaron, knew what they are implying.

"It's all Carters fault! That video is still vivid in my mind."

"You were in 3rd grade!"

"I had a brain in 3rd grade Gilinsky."