Chapter 13

"M-M-Mathew??" I say.

"Yes?" He replies back with the smirk still on his face.

"I'm only saying this once. Do whatever you want to me but don't touch my sister!" I say.

"And what happens if we do?" Asks Carter.

"This." I slap them across the face.

"Fuck you." I say and walk off.

"Your going to pay for that you Orphan."

"Actually. It's Bethany Noel Caylen now for your information Espinosa!"

I go and find Sam and jump onto his shoulders then we go to find our lockers. Yes! Mine and Jenns lockers are next to each other. After dad and Kian bring the box of our locker stuff From the van we arrange them into the lockers then me and Jenn see 2 other smaller boxes in the box we give the guys confused looks and they tell us to open them. We do and inside my box there is a Pastel purple Polaroid with like 300 pieces of film and same for Jenn but a pastel pink Polaroid. We hug the guys and we take some pictures and add them to our lockers as well. Once were happy with our lockers we go home and I call Tyler I need to tell someone about 'them' We decide to meet up at the park and I tell the guys that I was leaving.

"TYLER!" I yell and hug him.

"Well Hey gurl! What's this You really needed to tell me that I can't tell anyone else." He says I sigh and we sit down on the bench and before I can even say anything I just cry and cry and cry. I take few pumps for my asthma and then I start to talk.

"Okay, I got this really big secret about school. And what I was worrying about, it's just became a reality.."

"Oh Beth. Explain in your own time girl I'm listening and I'm always here for you."

"Please don't tell dad Tyler!"

"I promise."

"Well I've been to California high before, last year actually. And I didn't really get along with a lot. I was bullied and called names and I was slapped and humiliated daily by 7 boys I thought were my best friends. Correction. They We're my best friends. Since pre school then one day they just turned on me and ever since I haven't been to school and now Dad is making me go to that same exact school and I don't know if I can do it Tyler, I don't know if I can take any of it anymore!" I start crying into his chest again.

"Shhh, it's okay Bethers and You have Trevor and Jenn now."

"That's the problem Tyler! Today when we were at locker day Jenn left for the bathroom, I went to look for her and I saw 3 of them Slapping her. I'm putting her in danger to Tyler."

"Who are These 7 boys?"

"Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Carter Reynolds, Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, Taylor Caniff and Matthew Espinosa"

"Wow wait aren't they them viners?"

I slowly nod my head.

"I can't believe this! And your not Putting anyone else in danger boo! Come on Let's get Jenn and lets maybe change your looks up a bit?"

"Tyler, dad would kill me."

"Does he have to know?"

"Ummm sorry to crash your party but I kind of live with him."

"Wait you stay here I'll be right back."

"Okay then!" I sit there on my phone and call Shawn. He picks up before I even hear a ring.

"Hey babe, I miss you." He says.

"I miss you to babe."

"Have you been crying?"