Chapter 22

After that life story explanation we just went on with the event like that never happened then came the meet and greets. Jason was my Security for the meet and greet and once that finished we all went back to the MAGCON house. I went and had a shower. Then came downstairs to see all the boys (expect Shawn) in a tux with a different colored bow. I quickly snap a picture and then they all take the tuxes off revealing letters on there chest. It spelt out:

'FORGIVE US'

I stayed silent.

"Look. Bub. It's okay if you don't want to be close again. We're really sorry and we just can't live with the guilt and just ugh. Never mind it's not worth it. We all fucked up big time." Says Nash. He started to walk upstairs but I grabbed his wrist. I can believe him. I can trust him. And him using the nickname 'bub' reminded me of so much.

"Can you guys maybe explain why you even started? And you guys kind of owe Aaron and Jacob one."

"Because! You went around telling people that you were dating me! And that you were only hanging around us for popularity!" Says Taylor.

"WHAT THE FUCK? Who told you guys that!!"

"Aaliyah."

"OMG THAT BITCH! GUYS! SHE HATED MY GUTS AND SHE WANTED TO MAKE MY LIFE MISERABLE! YOU GUYS FELL FOR IT!" I yelled.

"Beth! We're sorry we're really really sorry!!" Pleaded Carter.

"Oh and just to let you know..." Said Jack G, They all pointed to the the top of the left bit of their waists.

"We got that tattoo." They all said. I examined it. It was the little anchor we used to want as our group tattoo. I look up at them and smiled.

"Only if you get this right. Do I prefer M&MS or Reeses Pieces?" I ask them.

"M&MS!" They all yell.

"I MISSED YOU MADAFADA'S SO MUCH!!" I yelled as we group hugged.

"WAIT? YOU GUYS WERE THE 7 PEOPLE WHO RUINED MY GIRLFRIENDS LIFE!" Yelled Shawn.

"Babe-"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU??"

"Shawn relax." Said Jack J.

"I CONNOT FUCKING RELAX! YOU GUYS ARE SUCH DICKHEADS!"

"BABE RELAX! STOP MAKING IT A BIG DEAL ITS OKAY NOW!" I yelled on-top of everyone.

"Not a big deal? Babe look at what they have done to you!"

"No stop. They have given me some of the best memories I have had in life."

"Are you sure? Because I can personally smash there skulls if you want."

"Babe! Stop it! There your best Friends to!"

"I can't believe I didn't even realise this." He sighs.

"It's okay. A smile can hide a lot." I say to him. Then our lips connect and they move in sync just then the door opens and closes but we don't brake the kiss.

"Okay. Babygirl that's enough.." Says dad. We both brake the kiss. Not because my dad said so but because we ran out of air and my asthma was not helping me in this situation. I take a few quick pumps and then turn to dad.

"I'm glad you didn't go haywire this time." I say. He chuckles.

"Actually I don't mind you guys anymore. It's cute!!" He says. Then out of no where Tyler pops up.

"WELL HEY THERE!!" He says and hugs me.

"Okay okay. Now you guys staying the night or?"

"YASSSS!" Yells Tyler. I giggle.