Chapter 26

Later that day I went over to the boy’s house to check up on their unpacking.

“HEY MADAFADA’S!” I yelled as I walked in. They all screamed hi from different places of the house. I went and found Nash and Hayes in their room. They were sharing so that we could have a few guest rooms for the rest of the boys because let’s face it; they will probably be like living here to.

“HEY GUYS I HAVE TO FILM A PRANK CALL VIDEO FOR MY CHANNEL!!” yelled Matthew. We all met up in the living room and Matthew set everything up.

“HEY GUYS ITS MATTHEW! AND IM HERE WITH SOME OF MY FRIENDS! Bethany Caylen, The Griers, Aaron Carpenter, Shawn Mendes, Carter Reynolds and Jack and Jack! So today we are doing a prank call video and we have 2 cups. 1 has names of people to call and the other has a saying or phrase you have to say to them! Okay Hayes you can go first.”

“Okay I got…… Kian! And I have to tell him that I’m on his YouTube channel and all his videos are deleted!”

“His going to flip it!” I exclaimed. We all giggled and Hayes dialed Kian’s number.

“Sup Hayes?”

“Kian.. do you know that all your videos on your channel are deleted?!”

“WHAT THE FUCK!! HAYES WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!”

“Bro seriously! I’m on your YouTube right now and it says that you have violated terms or something! All your videos are gone!”

“WHAT THE FUCK! I’m hanging up let me check this out. I will have to call YouTube and shit now!!”

“Okay Bye”

“Bye”

The second Hayes closed the phone we all started laughing. Like a lot.

“THAT WAS AMAZING!” said Shawn.

“Okay okay okay! Go Shawn your turn.”

Shawn chose a piece of paper from each up.

“Okay, its Cameron and its accuse for stealing your new shoes.” He dialed Cam’s number.

“Hey.”

“Hey Cameron why did you take my new shoes!”

“What? Shawn I didn’t take your shoes!”

“Cameron stop lying! I know it was you! You don’t need to hide it. I want my shoes back they were custom!”

“Shawn I don’t have your shoes!”

“Whatever Cameron. I’m done with your bullshit. I’ll come tomorrow to get my shoes.” He hung up before Cameron could answer and started laughing.