Chapter 25

*BETHANY'S P.O.V*
-1 WEEK LATER-
A week later we were all at home on the couch being lazy asses. Jack J and Aaron were in casts and I had a scar on my stomach. Nash was fine though. He got over his coma and I'm happy for that. Dad went home again. I told him to not come back again because I should be home soon.

"Guys! Did you guys realise that this Sunday is the last stop for MAGCON?" I said out of nowhere.

"Are we continuing?" Asks Taylor.

"Let's go see Bart!" Says Nash. With that we all walk down to the hotel he was staying in.

"I DONT CARE DANIELLE! I NEED TO CONTINUE THIS TOUR! FUCK WHAT HAPPENS TO NASH OR HAYES! CALL ALL THERE PARENTS RIGHT NOW! I MAKE TO MUCH MONEY OFF CAMERON!! NO WAY! BETHANY HAS TO STAY! SHE IS THE MOST SUCCESSFUL!" We all heard yelling coming from his room. We exchanged confused looks and we opened the door.

"IS THIS SOME FUCKING SICK TWISTED JOKE!" Yelled Carter. Bart stopped and looks up at us with wide eyes.

"Look guys! I can't explain! I-"

"SAVE IT!" We all yelled at once.

"THIS IS BULLSHIT BART! YOUR USING US FOR THE MONEY!" I yelled.

"SO WHAT IF IM USING YOU GUYS FOR THE MONEY! I DONT EVEN CARE IF YOU MEET YOUR FANS OR NOT!" He yelled back.

"WERE FUCKING DONE NOW BART! YOUR TOUR IS NOT GOING TO CONTINUE! WE QUIT!" Yelled Cameron and then we all stormed out and back to the MAGCON house.

"Ugh that man has some fucking nerve!" Said Jacob. We all agreed to pack up and leave. I got Jason to organise us the next tickets back to the O2L house.

"You guys all have places to stay right?" I asked once we all had our stuff together. Some nodded but Aaron, Hayes, Nash, Shawn, Jack, Jack, And Matthew rubbed the back of there necks.

"Guys?" I questioned.

"Well umm you see, me and Hayes got into a argument with our mum about coming here.. She kind of kicked us out." Explained Nash.

"I got kicked out to." Said Aaron.

"Mums on a business trip." Said Shawn.

Matthew, Jack J and Jack G looked at each other and sighed.

"Our parents were flying to our show in LA to see us and umm the plane crashed and they died." Explained Jack J. They all broke into tears.

"Shh guys it's okay." I said comforting them.

"Why didn't you tell us." Asked Taylor in soft, yet stern voice.

"We didn't want to ruin the tour for you guys so we all just shook it off and tried to hide it with a smile." Said Jack G in between sobs.

"It's okay, you guys can stay with me." I said.

"Wait are you sure." Asked Matthew, calming down.

"Yeah! Dad wouldn't mind and so won't the boys! As long as you guys don't sleep in the same room as me and blah blah and don't touch Connors Nutella were fine!" I reassure them. Just then we hear a knock on the door.

"Come on! It's Jason! Our flights in an hour!" Says Carter. We all grab our stuff and put the luggage in the elevator and then we take the stairs down. We meet the luggage at the ground level of the house and put everything into the van Jason brought. Wow. I can't believe it. My best friends lost there parents, I've been used for my money, I'm going to be living with another 7 guys and I get to see my family again.

-BACK AT THE O2L HOUSE-
"You guys stay here I'll talk to dad." They nod. We dropped off the rest of the boys and then the other 7 and Jason came home with me. I opened the door and then I saw everyone there on the couch. And by everyone. I mean everyone. Tyler, O2L, Jenn, Andrea, Zoë. Dad was the first to realise me and jumped of the couch and hugged me, picking me up and spinning me around. I giggled and reunited with the rest before telling everyone I had to tell them something very important. They all sat down with worried looks on there faces.

"Dad, and guys I guess. I need a massive favour from you guys. Not for me but for 7 of my brothers." Dad quickly nodded knowing who I was referring to.

"What do they need?" He asked. I sighed and took him upstairs to his room.

"They need somewhere to stay dad. Permanently." His expression changed.

"W-what do you mean?"

"Some of them don't have families anymore." I say taking a shaky breath. I didn't want to cry next to the boys.

"H-h-how?"

"Jack J, Matthew, Jack G. There parents were flying in to see one of our shows and the plane crashed. There like me now dad. They don't have any blood family left."

"What about the other 4?"

"Nash, Hayes and Aaron got kicked out after having a fight with their parents about going on tour and Shawn's mum is on another business trip."

"They can stay. But I have to tell you, or um show you something first." I nodded. He took me back downstairs and Into the backyard. There was a door on the fence closest to Andreas house. Umm okay? Dad took me to the door and opened it. It was a direct route to Andreas house!

"Yes!!" I squealed jumping onto him.

"The boys can move into Andreas place and Andrea can move into our place." He said.

"Would Andrea mind?" I ask.

"Actually. We were thinking of doing this and keeping Andreas houses for parties and stuff. We even got her room ready!"

"DAD YOUR THE BEST!" I yelled. He giggled and I went outside.

"YOU GUYS ARE NOW LIVING RIGHT THERE!" I yelled pointing at Andreas house. Their faces lit up and we did a group hug.

"Did I mention I have the best girlfriend in the world!" Says Shawn.

"Babe you mention it every hour." I reply kissing him.

A/N:
Hey Guys!! Might be a little bit of a wait for the next chapter because my iPad is stuffed so I have to take it to the apple store and stuff tomorrow!!

Please:

Comment What You Thought!

Vote & Follow!