Chapter 21

"Babe. I want to go home." I whispered once I opened the phone.

"Babe just open the bathroom door. It will be okay I promise." He says. What?

"Okay." I say and open the door. I look and see Shawn in front of me with the boys all in the back with guilt practically written on there faces.

"Babe." I whisper and drop my phone. I run and hug him and cry into his shoulder.

"You thought I would leave you without saying goodbye?" He questions.

"I did for a minute." I reply back once I was not crying anymore. Thank you Bethany for not wearing make up. Then my phone rings. It's Jason. Again.

"Jason again. Ughhhhh if he organised another shoot I think my hair will die. Do you know how many times they tug and burn it??!!" I say and then answer the call.

"Yeah Jason?"

"You got a shoot in 20 minutes. At Unicorn Studio. It's around the corner."

"Jason! We arrived here like what 2 hours ago and you organised me a shoot already? Does dad know?"'

"Yeah Jc knows. And it's a good paying one Beth! Your big now! Your a celebrity! Everyone keeps on contacting me and I'm trying to Get you with Sony but you on a waiting list..."

"WOW JASON SLOW DOWN! I'm one person. And what SONY?? Like the record deal! OMG JASON I LOVE YOU!"

"Yes and no worries and quick! Get to that shoot!"

"Okay bye JJ"

"Bye Beth." I close the phone and start squealing and freaking out.

"BETH! RELAX WHAT HAPPENED!" Yells Hayes. I look at him and smile.

"JASON GOT ME ON THE WAITING LIST FOR SONY RECORDS!!" I exclaim. He comes and hugs me.

"I'm so happy for you!" He says.

"Thanks! Anyway I have a shoot to go to. I'll be back in a few hours." I say. Then we exit the room and I go down the stairs while the rest except Jack J go with the elevator. I get strange looks from them as I start going down.

"Why didn't you take the elevator." Says Jack J. I don't listen to him but instead jump down the rest of the 7 stairs to the 3rd storey of the building and go into my room. I get ready for the shoot and kiss Shawn goodbye and wave Hayes goodbye completely blocking everyone else out.

-AFTER SHOOT-
I arrive home about 6:30 with my hair crimped and my face caked. When I walk in a realise 2 new guys sitting there.

"Hey! I'm sorry I'll be down in a minute. I just had a photoshoot." I say to them giving them a warm smile. I go to my room and see all my things unpacked. I'm hoping it was Shawn. I hop into the shower. Then I look down at my cuts. There fading a little. But there still obvious. Once I was finished showing I blow dried my hair, put on a outfit and waterfall braided it because I wanted to switch it up a little. I put on some eyeliner and curled my lashes and walked downstairs.

"Hey! I'm Bethany Caylen!" I say to the 2 new guys. They both stand up and we hug.

"Hi I'm Aaron Carpenter!" Says one.

"And I'm Jacob Whitesides! I LOVE your music!" He says. I smile at both of them.

"Thanks!'" I say.

"Okay I got a few questions for you, one. Why are you wearing a jumper in this weather! It's literally.." He stops to check his phone 56°! And your hair is wow. How do you keep healthy?" He asks. I hesitate answering but I do anyway. I know that I'm wearing this to cover my battle scars.