Chapter 14

"Hey babe, meet my friends, this is Nash, This is Taylor, this is Matthew, this is Jack G, this is Jack J, this is Carter and this is Cameron! And this is Hayes Nash's little brother."

I look at them with wide eyes. But if I blow this cover Shawn will know about them and then they will kill me.

"Hi! I'm Bethany!" I say, in my loud happy voice, because if I do it any other way Shawn will know something is up.

Hey's and hi's fill the room and Hayes came up to hug me.

"Hey there Im Hayes Grier!" He said smiling.

"Hey there I'm Bethany Caylen!" I say mocking him. We giggle a bit and then I go and sit on Shawn's lap. They put on a movie but after a while I get bored so I go on my phone.

"Hey Beth. You know how you said your last Name was Caylen?" Hayes asks.

"Yeah?"

"You Have the same name as Jc Caylen!!" He says and starts fangirling. I giggle.

"Hayes, sorry to break it to you Hun.. But his kinda my dad...."

"OMG OMG! IM FRIENDS WITH THE JC CLOUD CAYLENS DAUGHTER!!" He starts yelling and Starts running around the house. I laugh but 'them' give me dirty Looks.

"HAYES IF YOU CALM DOWN ILL TAKE YOU TO MEET MY DAD, THE REST OF O2L AND JENN, CONNOR'S ADOPTED DAUGHTER! MAYBE TYLER WILL BE HOME TO!" I yell over his yelling and he stops immediately.

"Are. You. Fucking. Serious." He says.

"Yes. And don't swear next to my dad! He hates it when I swear."

"That's not what was going on during English this morning." Says Jack J scoffing.

"Umm? What?" I ask him.

"When he called you'd This morning. You told him to -I'm quoting your words- Fucking Listen." He said.

"Yes I did tell him to fucking listen because he was going all crazy on me and didn't let me explain. Oh and Hayes I'm kinda grounded at the Moment so consider yourself lucky and if you walk in and my dad starts going haywire on me don't be scared I'm kind of used to it.. I'm a bit of a trouble maker."

He starts laughing then I turn to Shawn.

"Babe I think it's time for a new cover." I say to him and he smiles.

"How about you guys come over to my house?" I ask they all nod and soon were walking down the road to the O2L house. I open the door and yell out to let them know I'm home, about 3.6 seconds later my dad is bolting downstairs but stops when he sees the guys behind me.

"Okay if bringing home one guy wasn't enough your bring home 9!!!" He yells.

"WOOOOOOW DER! DAD RELAX THERE JUST FRIENDS! Think of them like Tyler! Not Shawn! Dad what do you think I am??!!" I say back.

"Okay okay sorry babygirl" he says coming down the stairs, hugging me while kissing the top of my head.

"Now anyway. Could you maybe get the guys down and Jenn? Oh and Tyler to if his here thanks. One of the guys are kind of a massive fan" I ask him and I tell the guys to take a seat on the couch. Hayes is like freaking out.

"Hayes relax!" I say and he starts to Breathe in and out making me laugh. Soon the living room is filled with 7 more guys and Jenn.

"Okay guys! Meet Hayes. His a pretty big fan..."

"OMG OMG OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH" Hayes start screaming not being able to hold his fangirl back anymore. They hug take pictures and all that Jazz then we go up to my room.