Chapter 3

We walk inside the building. I knew I was a stuff up.

"Hi Mrs.Young? We just wanted to see Bethany's file again if that's okay." Says Jc.

"So your not giving me back!" I ask.

"Babygirl what made you think that! We all love you like you were in our lives since the day we were born! Your irreplaceable"

I hug the closest person. Trevor.

He looks through the files then he turns to me. "You never told us you have a fear of spiders."

"Uhh yeah I kinda like to keep that private."

"Okay then that's it let's go! I was just checking to see if you don't eat any other meals. Looks like you only eat once a day huh?" Asks Dad.

"Yeah pretty much." I reply.

After that we go to the mall. I go to get some pictures developed with Kian for my photo clothesline when the other guys go to look around for other tumblr things they think would look good in my room. My room is also purple and floral print themed.

Once were finished we meet the guys at Target. They come back with a whole trolley of stuff. But there all in bags that I can't see through. They said I have to wait till I get home to see what they got. Evil.

I go around Target and find some little nick nacks to put around as decorations and I buy a desk.

Once we get home the boys literally kick me out of the house. I go to Starbucks. They told me to come back when they text me.

It's been about 3 hours and I didn't hear any phone beeps or buzzes but when I take a look it's 9:30 and I got about 78 texts. Shot I'm dead.

I bolt home as fast as I can.

"DAD IM HOME!" I yell and he bolts off the couch to me.

"Where have you been! YOU SCARED ME SO BAD!" He started to get angry.

"I didn't see the texts!"

"WE HAVE BEEN TEXTING YOU FOR 2 HOURS!"

"MY PHONE WAS ON SOMETHING CALLED SILENT!"

"Don't scream at me I'm your dad. Just explain your situation gosh." He came up and hugged me.

"I tried bu-"

"BETH COME SEE YOUR NEW ROOM!" Yells Connor.

I run upstairs followed by the guys.

I walk into my room and literally start crying.

"Hey there I didn't know we did that bad of a job!" Said Sam.

"No Sam it's perfect! I just, I don't deserve this really."

"Anything for our little sis!" Said Ricky.

I walk into the room and look around.

When you walk in to your left is my desk witch is decorated just enough so that I also have space to do homework and stuff.

Then you look forward and on the wall is a massive cork board filled with quotes and pictures.

On top of my bed there is my photo clothesline and the wall opposite of my bed has a TV with a Wii and a DVD player! And next to that is this massive shelf of movies!

Then on the wall where the cork board is there is my dresser and on top there is a floral record player! LIKE WHAT EVEN!

I hug Jc. "I can't believe this." I say.