Chapter 23

We go out to iHop for breakfast. We all sit down only to be mobbed by fans. We got the fans escorted and the door locked. Thank you Jason! But there was this girl on the other side of the restaurant giving me dirty looks. As soon as the waiter left she came and sat in Cameron laps and tried to kiss him.

"Get off him." Instructed Jason.

"Babe, why are hanging around with that little slut again?" She says motioning to me. Then it hits me yes! AALIYAH! That bitch. Well I got some shit to do to her. I give dad a 'I'm sorry' look but he nods. Cameron pushes her off her lap.

"Get off me! Your the slut! You lied! Beth is my little sister. So get out before we get Security." He snapped.

"Cameron, babe, what is wrong with you? She went around using you guys for popularity."

"ONE HIS NOT YOUR FUCKING BABE AND TWO YOUR A LITTLE SLUT THE PLAYS GUYS AROUND HER FINGER! I DID NOT FUCKING TELL NO ONE THAT ME AND TAYLOR WERE DATING! BITCH I WOULD NEVER EVER DATE MY OLDER BROTHER AND I HAVE A BOYFRIEND ANYWAY!" I yell at her.

"YOUR A FREAKING LIER BITCH!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT IM DONE WITH THIS BULLSHIT!" I yell and try to punch her but Jason holds me back.

"LET ME GO! YOUR HURTING ME!" I yell. He lets go I pounce on to Aaliyah. I punch her over and over. I hear her nose crack and blood starts dripping down but I don't stop. She starts screaming but I still don't stop. Instead I get up and start kicking her.

"Bitch! This is what I put up with everyday after school for how many years of my life! HOWS YOUR OWN MEDICINE!" I yell kicking her a good few more times until I hear a few more cracks then I go to dad and cry into his chest. Not because I upset or I feel bad. Fuck no. I was just angry.

"Shhhh." He says and strokes my hair. After a few minutes my anger doesn't stop so I throw a chair across the restaurant breaking a window and leave. The second I walk out I get mobbed by fans but I think they saw what I just did so they cheered me on and didn't pester for pictures and to sign things. I walk home. I don't care if it's far. I do. Once I get home clean myself up then I go up to the music room and record a cover for Youtube.

"Hey guys! It's Bethany here! And yes my eyes look red and puffy a few thing just happened! Please don't start rumours but I think by the time you see this I will maybe be in jail or grounded or the story would be out and I will just get some more hate them usual. So anyway today I'm going to sing Shake It Off. It's one of my originals that I wrote!" I open my book and start singing.

"I stay up too late, Got nothing in my brain
That's what people say, That's what people say
I go on too many dates, But I can't make them stay
At least that's what people say, That's what people say

But I keep cruising, Can't stop, won't stop moving
It's like I got this music, In my mind, saying it's gonna be alright

Cause the players gonna play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate
Baby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake
Shake it off
Heartbreakers gonna break, break, break
And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake
Baby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake
Shake it off, Shake it off

I never miss a beat, I'm lighting up my feet
And that's what they don't see, That's what they don't see
I'm dancing on my own, I make the moves as I go
And that's what they don't know, That's what they don't know

But I keep cruising, Can't stop, won't stop grooving
It's like I got this music, In my mind, saying it's gonna be alright

Cause the players gonna play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate
Baby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake
Shake it off
Heartbreakers gonna break, break, break
And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake
Baby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake
Shake it off, Shake it off