Chapter 16

-5 MONTHS LATER-
*Bethany's P.O.V*
5 months... 5 fucking months of hell.... But A lot more has happened in these 5 months.
I hit 6 million subscribers on youtube, and I've started vine.. I'm currently on 5 million followers there. In hit 8 million followers on Twitter, 7 million on Instagram and I've made a few more friends.. Me and Zoë got really close and we got a new neighbour! Andrea Russet. I found out that we all sing and dance so we have a Collab channel on youtube called GirlVogue. We do covers, challenge videos and dancing videos on there and were on 3 million subscribers. School hasn't been any easier, but my grades are going up and Mr.Evans is helping Out a lot. But I've started smoking. It helps me calm down. Dad doesn't know yet. I hope he never finds out though... I've also developed a little anxiety. Me and Shawn are still inseparable, and Omar and Jenn are going strong to. But one thing I hate about my life at the moment is my dad girlfriend. Lia. She acts sweet and stuff next to my dad but when we're alone she tells me I'm worthless and that dad only adopted me for a better picture on the Internet. She hits me and when I try and fight back she tells dad and I get in trouble for hitting her for 'no reason' I love my life don't get me wrong, I just can't live with this depression. Only Tyler knows, his been trying to help me. He helps me a lot, I tell him everything.

"BETH! JENN! WE NEED TO TALK!" Yells the guys in unison, me and Jenn run downstairs and take a seat. We're used to these, it's either were in trouble or it's about youtube.

"So, I know this is really short notice but we're taking you out of school and were putting you on online school, because of some events that are going to happen pretty soon." Explains Kian. I stop there, with my mouth open in shock, I'm getting out of there. I run up to Kian and hug him like I will never see him again.

"Okay okay don't hug yet! We got some other massive news!" Says dad. I sit back down and he takes a big deep breath.

"WERE GOING TO VIDCON AND PLAYLIST LIVE!!" Yells Trevor.

"OMG!" Me and Jenn squeal and we hug everyone. At this point I can declare this as the second best day of my life. The first day was when I got adopted.

"But what about Shawn? And Omar?" I ask.

"There coming to!" Says Sam.

"How about cheer and dance?" Asks Jenn.

"We had to drop you girls out. Sorry." Says Connor.

"Oh, it's okay. We should focus on our YouTube more anyway." I say trying to lighten the mood even though I'm gutted about quitting.

"You guys might want to pack... We're leaving for Hawaii in 2 hours, pack enough clothes for only a few days. We can buy new outfits as we go from state to state." Says Ricky.

"Okay!" We yell and run upstairs. I pack 4 outfits, 2 bathing suites, hair chalk, oh I forgot to tell you, I removed the hair dye, I went back to my ombre. I also packed a few other essentials and then I changed into comfy clothes and put my hair in a messy bun, I started to drink these shakes that helps your hair grow and I did hair masks every week and now it's longer then before I cut it. So I stopped because I don't want my hair to go past my feet, that's just uncomfortable. I meet Jenn, Buddy, Bubbles, Zoë, Andrea and the guys downstairs.

"Hey dad were bring Buddy and Bubbles right?" I ask. Buddy was now Red and Bubbles was Blue.

"Yeah, and you girls are performing Boss so pack Buddy and Bubbles costumes." He says. I go upstairs and grab out Buddy's suitcase and put in the boss outfit and his brush and stuff. Then I pack Bubbles bag as well then take them downstairs. Buddy and Bubbles learn dance routines to some of put songs.. So there pretty much show dogs and we use them in our Boss dance routine.