Chapter 5

"Sooo Your Big Fans?" Asked Tyler.

"OMFG YASS GURL!!" We both yell together.

"Okay, here's my number. FaceTime me whenever!" He said.

We exchanged numbers and we watched about 3 movies. Then Tyler got a text.

"Come on girls let's get Starbucks!!!" He pretty much squealed I laughed and Jenn was just giving Tyler the 'WTF YOU WAITING FOR' look.

We all went out for some Starbucks, then to to the mall.

We went shopping and we were just about to pay for our stuff when Tyler told the cashier to give back our money and he paid for everything.

"My little birthday gift!" He winked at us.

"OMFG I FORGOT TODAY IS OUR BIRTHDAY!! WERE 15!!!" I yelled to Jenn. Then we all just started laughing.

*CONNORS P.O.V*

We texted Tyler and he said his going to take the girls out for Starbucks then to the mall so we have even more time!

We decorated the backyard, like really decorated.

We hung chains and fairy lights everywhere, there were balloons everywhere you turned. We even added confetti and glitter to the pool!

Jc told us about Omar Dean. Bethany loved him! And he was in town so we got him to come to!

This is going to be a massive party, I can't wait to see the girls faces.

We texted Tyler asking him to bring the girls back.

There going to be here in 5 minutes.

*JC'S P.O.V*

"Girls lets go watch the stars!" Said Tyler.

"LETS GO CHANGE AND PUT THESE BAGS BACK!!" Said Jenn.

"We will be right back Tyler! And after we watch the stars can we to go to the movies!" Said Bethany.

"Good idea!" Said Tyler.

While the girls went to change Tyler came out to us.

"It's amazing!" He whisper shouted to us.

"Thanks!" We said

The the girls came down, Dayum Bethany's hair has grown so long. It's pretty much up to her knees! And the ombré looks so cute on it! And wait what. She stole my OBEY SnapBack!

We start some music and then the girls see the garden. They scream and Jenn start to tear up!

"Princess Don't Cry!" Said Connor as he ran up to Jenn.

Bethany was just starting there, in shock.

"So babygirl how is it?"

"It's amazing daddy!" She yelled and jump hugged me and I caught her. Camera clicks yet again. But this time to all of us.

"Come here! We got you guys some stuff!!' Said the boys

"WERE NOT OPENING ANYTHING! WE TOLD YOU NOT TO GET NOTHING!" They said.

Then Bethany turned to me.

"Dad, I can't. You spend to much on me."

"Babydoll. I'll spend the world on you."

She hugged me and Kissed my cheek.

"You have made my life from hell to heaven." She whispered in my ear.

I started tearing up and I hugged her back and kissed her head. Sam captured the moment in a perfect picture.

Then I carried her and Connor carried Jenn to the boxes that the puppies were in.