Chapter 12

We all got up and decided to Go to Starbucks for a caffeine injection. Me and Jenn went upstairs and got ready, we both showered, did our hair and put on just a little concealer and curled our lashes so we didn't look like zombies. Then we both chose our outfits. My outfit was light blue high waisted shorts with a light blue crop top that has a picture of a white cloud on it and some high top light blue converse. Jenn had the exact same outfit as me but in a darker shade of blue, we took selfies posted them on like all our social media pages and met the boys down stairs.

"Love your outfits!" Said Jc smirking at us. We both laughed and then we walked out the door and headed for Starbucks.

After Starbucks we decided to go to the mall because me and Jenn still had to go back to school shopping and we were originally supposed to go all together but then the guys said they needed to film, so me and Jenn went with Sam. As the guys walk home we walked the other direction to Target. It was not really the first day of school tomorrow but it was locker day so we had to get our locker stuff and get our books and stuff to put in the locker ready for the next day. When school really starts.

"So what are the Locker themes this year girls?" Asked Sam.

"Purple and Floral!" I say.

"Pink and Zebra!" Says Jenn.

"I guess your making your lockers your second room?" He asks because we just said our room themes. We giggle and walk in and go start to the locker section to get shelves, mirrors, boxes ect.

Brought Items=
Bethany:
3 purple locker shelves,
Floral locker wallpaper,
Purple locker rug,
White locker chandelier,
Little floral buckets,
Floral locker mirror,
Them little organisation bins you stick on the locker wall
And some magnets.

Jenn pretty much got the same but got the purple things pink and the floral things in zebra!

Then we went to get backpacks, I got a floral one with purple detailing and Jenn got a pink one with zebra detailing then we just went and got some cute stationary and notes books and school essentials.
Once we got to the cashier I was about to hand the money but obviously Sam beat me to it. I looked and Jenn and she looks back and I gave her a little nod.

"Okay girls lets go!" Says Sam. We both cross our arms and pout.

"What's wrong??!" He says trying to hug us but we nudge him off.

"WE WANTED TO PAY!" Says me and Jenn together.

"What and you girls seriously thought that was going to happen?"

"No not really but still! Come on you give me money then never let me pay for anything!" I whine.

"The money we give you is for emergencies and I do let you pay! The other day you paid for the Starbucks!"

"We're not moving until you take this money." I handed him the cost of the items. But he doesn't take it from my hand.

"No way!" He says.

"Then we're not moving!" Says Jenn.

"Okay we have to do this the hard way."

He got the bags and put them next to the exit and then came and threw both me and Jenn on top of his shoulders and carried us until we started banging On his back telling him to let us go. He finally let go of us. We both puffed in defeat. We got the bags. And when we got home it was already 6 pm and we were tired as hell.

"We're knocking out early, and warning our alarms ring at 6 am... And Remember that they said you needed to bring your guardians with you? Who's coming again?" I said.