Twelve

Shayne ended up carrying me the whole time. I don't know why, but it felt strangely comfortable being there. I wish I knew what it was.

"Okay, we made it back to the hotel. Do you need me to take you to your room or are you okay?" Shayne asked entering the hotel.

"I'll be fine. Thanks for carrying me," I said as I got down off of him.

"Hey, it's no problem. Always happy to help anyone in need"

"Okay, well I'll see you later"

"Bye"

I don't know. I kinda wish we could have stayed together longer. It's that weird feeling again. That same feeling I felt when he and I were at the pier that night staring at the ocean.

Could....could Olivia be right? Do I like him?

NAH!

Must be the heat. I knew I'd start going crazy.

I made it to my room and fell onto the bed. I didn't really have anything to do today so I just decided to hang out in my room doing whatever the hell I could think of.

It wasn't until later tonight that I got a message from Shayne.

S- Hey, Damien and I are going to watch a movie. Wanna join?

C- Sure, I got nothing else to do anyway.

S- Okay. Head to Damien's room.

I walked down the hall and knocked on the door. It opened to reveal Shayne with Damien in the background messing around with stuff.

"So, I see you made it," he extended his hand inside the hotel room motioning for me to enter.

"It wasn't that hard. The room is literally right down the hall," I said. "So, what are we watching tonight, boys?"

"I've got a mega stack of movies here that I brought and by mega I mean 5 whole movies," Damien presented the stack like a trophy, "I'd say lady's choice"

"How kind of you," I poked through the stack of movies and found a pretty good one. I plopped down on the couch in the middle of both Damien and Shayne. There wasn't much room, but it was still fine. I pushed my legs into theirs to make more room for myself.

"Hey, quit man spreading," Damien pushed against my legs and Shayne lifted his legs up onto mine.

"God damn it"

"I don't see the problem here," Shayne said. I pushed his legs off and grabbed the remote off the table.

"Let's get to watching this movie, sluts," I said.

I don't remember all of the movie because I ended up falling asleep. I didn't realize, but I was leaned over on Shayne and it was more comfortable than I thought. Damien was missing from his spot and Shayne was asleep.

I don't know what prompted it, but I got more comfortable on Shayne and I felt just so happy right there. With him on this couch alone.

"How cute"

Well almost. I looked over at the table to see Damien sitting there with a cup in his hand. I immediately sat up and Shayne woke up.

"Oh, hey. Is the movie over?" He asked.

"It's been over for at least half an hour," Damien checked his wrist like he was wearing a watch.

I was sitting stiff and I could feel my face burning. I looked over at Shayne who was stretching. I couldn't help but think about that little moment that we shared, even though I'm the only one who experienced it.

You know, I'm starting to think...maybe...maybe Olivia was right. Just maybe. But don't tell her I said that!