Two

I opened my eyes and looked up at the ceiling. After filming a Smosh Games video I fell asleep on the couch with my legs on Shayne's legs. I looked down to see him still there on his phone.

"I can't believe you actually stayed there the entire time," I said.

"I couldn't move. You were on my legs and I didn't want to wake you," he shrugged, "Plus, you seemed tired"

"I was. I didn't get that much sleep last night"

"Again? Courtney, you have to start getting to sleep earlier. This isn't healthy"

"It's fine, Shayne. Look at me, I'm doing okay, right?"

"No, you sleep more here than at your own home. Do I need to be there to make sure you go to sleep?"

"No I don't. I'll be okay, Shayne"

"I don't entirely trust that, but I'll drop it"

"Thank you"

I finally decided to get up a little bit later and I headed into the restroom. I looked in the mirror and sighed. What am I going to do? I haven't been sleeping much, and I have no idea what the issue is either. Shayne's been super worried about me and I can't do anything about it.

"Hey, Courtney," Olivia walked into the restroom with me, "What are you doing in here?"

"Oh, I was just finishing up," I said

"Okay. Ian said he wanted to tell all of us something later today. I was making sure you knew"

"Thanks. I'll keep that in mind," I walked out and made my way back to the main room. Shayne was still there stretched out on the couch and holding his phone high above his face. "Don't you think that'll hurt if it ends up falling on your face?"

"No because I have a good enough grip that it won't happen," he said.

"Isn't that what you said last time?"

"Yeah, and it was true for a few minutes"

I shook my head and sat down in a beanbag chair and took out my phone. I opened Instagram and pointed my camera at Shayne. I filmed a story slowly zooming in on him saying "look at this guy. He think he cool"

Damien came in later and we started talking about whatever we wanted to. We were later called back to start filming some more. Shayne kept asking if I was okay whenever I seemed tired. I never knew he cared THAT much about me.

Later that day I started packing up my things when Ian came up behind me.

"Hey, I've got something to tell everyone before you guys leave," he said, "Meet me out here"

"Okay," I picked up my things and walked out into the main room where everyone was. Noah, Keith, Olivia, Damien, Shayne, and of course Ian were all there already.

"Alright, now that everyone is here. I've got some great news," Ian pulled me over and sat me down, "Okay, so everyone knows how it's summertime, right?"

We nodded.

"Well, I did something cool. I know some of you were thinking of taking a bit of a vacation, so I thought maybe we could all go on a vacation together! So, we're heading to an island of the cost of California for some rest and relaxation. What do you guys think?"

"I think that's awesome!" Noah said, "What's better than taking a vacation with my friends?"

"Agreed," Keith said.

"Totally! When are we going?" Olivia asked.

"We'll be leaving Monday morning. Is everyone okay with that?" Ian asked.

"Of course! Can't wait!" I was pretty excited. Ian knows that I was having a bit of trouble deciding on what to do. He must have gotten this idea when we were talking about my vacation. Going on a vacation with my friends will be much better than going alone.