Message

Oh wow. I..uh...guess I've been gone for a bit. I'm sorry about that really. I've been focusing on another hobby of mine...art. It's really been one of my most favorite things as you've seen by my self drawn profile pictures. I've been really focused on my art lately and I've even taken a break from my Instagram where I post most of it to work on it.

I haven't lost interest in writing these stories as I have an unfinished draft that I'll be finishing up soon. I've just been more focused on my own original content for this past almost month that I've been gone.

I know you didn't ask or anything because you can't really I guess, but I've been working on an original concept of mine called Stardust. It's about six kids that are given powers by some space star (like I said I'm working on it 😅). I've had this idea for a really long time. And I mean a REALLY long time. I've just recently thought more about it. I just wanted to tell you guys about it.

I'd gladly write it, but I'm sure you wouldn't be all that interested in it. I'm definitely going to be making it into a comic like thing for my Instagram account (If you want to find it the name is literally the same as my Wattpad account).

Anyway, that's not why you're here. I know I've been gone for a bit and I know a few things have been going on around the Smosh community with Wes and a few other members. I'm not really going to get into that. What was the point of this? Oh right. I will be writing more of these Shourtney/Shartney stories and maybe some of my own work in the future.

I also want to say that I appreciate that you guys read and like these stories. I personally don't think they're all that good, but you seem to like them and it helps keep me motivated to write more despite how I feel about the stories. Knowing that some people like these feels really good as some of you may know as you guys write some amazing stories! Anyway, I guess that's all I've got to say. I'll write more Smosh related stories and if you want I could write my own original stuff....if you want of course. Wow, this was just meant to be a short little message but it somehow went to 422 words...oh wait, now 426...428...429.

Okay, bye! Thanks for reading!

Wow this was a mess....I hope they can understand my message 😖