Seven

Whoopsie Doopsie, it appears I've been gone for a few days. I've been busy with my art lately and haven't gotten the chance to update. But hey, here's the next part!

The Next day, Ian Invited us to check out the place. Honestly, its fairly similar to LA except right on the beach and there are more palm trees. There are plenty of shops and stores lining the streets, plus a few food places here and there.

I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty hot too. I ended up having to wear a tank top and short shorts because of how hot it was. I probably should have figure it out after seeing all those guys hanging around without a shirt on and in shorts. Also, it's summer and we're not far from California. What else are you going to do?

"Ian," Olivia groaned, "Let's find a shady place already! I'm gonna melt out here!"

"Come on, its not THAT hot," Ian said. I stared at him in disbelief and he sighed. "Fine. We'll find a shady spot"

"And food!" Damien said, "We can't skip out on the food, right?"

"Absolutely correct," Shayne blocked the sun from his eyes and looked around, "I'm on the hunt for a good place to eat"

I laughed at his gesture. Shayne can be an idiot, but that's okay. Damien joined him and they ran off together to go find a place.

"Should we follow them or what?" Noah asked.

"Nah, if they find a place they'll call," I said. " Let's keep walking this way"

We kept on walking while waiting for Shayne and Damien to call us. Olivia was dragging her feet on the floor. The poor girl is gonna experience heat stroke while we're out here.

"You okay back there, Liv?" I slowed down to walk next to her.

"No, I'm literally dying!" She groaned, "Ian said we'd find a shady spot, but I haven't seen shit"

"We'll get there," I said, "Hopefully Shayne and Damien can find a place soon so we can both eat and be in the shade"

"Speaking of Shayne," she said almost as if she forgot about the heat, "Is there something there?"

"Yeah, a muscular guy who screams for comedy," I said.

"I meant between you guys. I've been seeing the way you two have been talking to each other and it's kinda cute"

"I don't mean to bring you down, but there's nothing between us. We're friends and it's not going to change"

"I don't believe that for a second. I've been in situations like this with other people and they always say the same thing you just said. They're either hiding feelings or a secret relationship"

"I don't have feelings for him. I've told you this a million times, and if there ever was a relationship you'd know about it"

"I suppose that's true. I trust that you'd tell me everything as best friends do"

"Right"

I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket and pulled it out to see that Shayne was calling me.

"What is it, Shayne?" I answered.

"Damien and I found a place to eat. Tell the others to meet us at the big blue building with a crab on it. Later," he hung up before I could say anything.

"Guys, Shayne and Damien found a place. They said to look for the big blue building with the crab on it," I said.

We all found the place after a bit of looking and headed inside. The place had air conditioning which made it feel so much better being in there. The place had mainly seafood, but also some others.

After our lunch, we all headed back to our hotel. We decided to head down to the beach to hang out. I headed back to my room and put on my new bikini that I got in anticipation for this trip. It was pretty much just black really, but I looked good in it. I put  a large shirt over my body that went down to my thighs and waited outside my room for the others. Shayne walked out of his room wearing dark blue swim trunks and a black tshirt.

"You waiting on everyone else too?" He asked leaning on the wall next to me.

"Yeah, I don't know how long they'll take so we may be here for a bit," I said.

"Not surprising"

We ended up waiting for almost ten minutes before the others finally appeared. We made our way down to the beach and got a spot set up for our stuff.

"Alright, who's ready to go?" Damien asked looking at us and then pointing at the ocean in front of us. Something tells me that water is going to be very cold, and that's a good thing.