"Don't you dare touch them." Taehyung shouted, snatching the packet from Jungkook's hands.

No one can dare touch his precious bag of snacks, not even Jimin.

"Why not? I'm hungry and you're the reason I couldn't eat today."

"And how is that so?" Taehyung asked, tilting his head and Jungkook now stood up, facing Taehyung as he wiped his hands with his sweatpants before answering.

Taehyung panicked and leaned back as Jungkook bent down to his face.

"Stop playing with my door numbers honey, you had me in a lot of trouble today."

Jungkook stared at Taehyung's pretty face, his hazel eyes blinking repeatedly, plum lips and the bottom one that the other one was biting onto, his peachy blonde hair falling on his face effortlessly. Truly a work of art, he stumbled upon it.

"Hope you don't repeat this. I couldn't get my meal today and you owe me this." Jungkook whispered in his sexy voice, face so close to Taehyung.

And the way he watched the other male after licking his lips Taehyung could feel the rising up of his goosebumps.

But he couldn't fall for it.

Taehyung collected some courage to push Jungkook away.

"I don't fucking care. This is what you deserve for provoking me and now face the consequences."

Jungkook chuckled, laughing at the other one's words.

"Aww, look at this cotton candy trying to be tough here." Jungkook pinched Taehyung's cheek who instantly flinched.

Wait, he didn't think I was about to slap him or did he?

"What did you think I was doing?" Jungkook asked as he saw his terrified face.

"GET OUT!" Taehyung snapped now, really well.

"Hey don't worry, I don't hurt cuties."

Taehyung's chest moved up and down as he breathed heavily, burning furiously with anger.

He started dragging Jungkook to his door now who was trying to apologize but Taehyung shut the door after pushing him out and Jungkook just stood there, laughing and shaking his head, wondering how much he had his impact on Taehyung.

"Ah this boy… Why do I like provoking him so much?"

Jungkook then raised his head, snapping out of his thoughts as someone popped out of the elevator, wearing a uniform and carrying a flattened bag.

Jungkook watched how the delivery boy approached him, finding the house no. 87.

"Ah sir, your order is here." The boy said and Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"But didn't you cancel it?"

"No sir, you just called a while ago, Mr. Kim Taehyung, right?" The delivery boy confirmed and Jungkook finally realized that the guy had misunderstood him as Taehyung as he was standing in front of his door.