10 | Training Arc! ⚙️

Start from the beginning

44 days left.

Day 6:
I noticeably got faster. Not as fast as dad or Happy but still fast! Now I barely got trampled from the boars.

Dad taught me how to master tree climbing.
We found a big rock, Dad threw it up in the air and told me to try to break it into little pieces.

I thought it was impossible until I thought of something quickly. There are little nooks and crannies in rocks so if I filled up those holes with my ice and punched it with my fire it could break!

Low and behold it worked!

43 days left.

Day 7:
Today I tried punching thru the bolder again, AND IT FINALLY WORKED! I guess this weeks training really payed up!

My fist was sore, but I did it!

Dad said I did great, but also told me he broke a boulder the same size when he was under the age of 5. Time to go die in disappointment.

I sulked in cave until I was dragged out and forced to break more boulders.

Each time I did I got rewarded with affection so-

Also dad did something to my appetite!
We took a small break because Lucy invited us to eat in a town nearby, and we had to get on a train to get there.

I had to help Lucy and Happy drag dad inside the train.

Natsu got instantly motion sick. We sat down and I had to hold onto dad as Happy snickered at him.

When we got to the restaurant, we sat down and ordered an All you can eat buffet.

Before long I ate enough to feed a starving family of 12.

And I wasn't completely full either!

I feel sorry for Lucy's bank account, since me and Dad ate the same amount, +herself and Happy and that's a pretty hearty price...

Lucy had to roll me and Dad to the Train station, and forced me and Dad to take a shower.

We didn't have a shower so she shoved us in her bathroom and locked the door.

Dad said I stank like an onion... that hurt.
Happy said that Natsu smelt like $#!*
So that made me happy.

Lucy said me and dad could stay but we had to sleep on the floor. I had no problem with that but Dad got a little to close to Lucy... just a little. Not like he was using her as a pillow...

Yeah he got the Lucy kick of doom.

42 days left of he!!.
TODOROKIS DIARY
Day 1, Week 2/7:
Today I was starting to get the hang of concentrating my flames in one area. They were getting stronger! And somehow my draw backs are disappearing slightly!

I also managed to concentrate my flames to an extent on one of my legs!

I tried to use both my powers at once, and my ice turned into scale like strings on my skin, with icy mist surrounding them. My fire lit up around half my body.