CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE - MY HOME

↻ ᴍʏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ↺

ᴍʏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ

Jimin stirs around beneath the covers of the bed, eyes still closed and brows furrowed. He reaches his arm out, only to find that the spot beside him is empty. He frowns softly and sits up, wincing immediately during the process. He throws his legs over the bed and stands to his feet, a yawn crawling up his throat.

He can hear distant chatter coming from a couple rooms down. There's only a small limp in his walk as he ventures out of the bedroom. He travels down the hallway until he's standing in the entrance of the kitchen stiffly.

All of the men left - which isn't much - are gathered around the table and Jeongguk's eyes meet Jimin's through the crowd. The teenager peers down at his feet briefly and he looks up, only to find the mafia leader approaching him and the other men staring at him.

"You can't be walking around dressed like this," Jeongguk says to him quietly while readjusting the white dress shirt to cover his exposed shoulder. "Are you even wearing pants, little one?" he asks and the teenager blushes, pulling on his bottom lip.

"...Sorry, I was just wondering where you went... I was hoping I'd wake up in your arms this morning," he says truthfully, rubbing at his nape.

Jeongguk smiles, his finger brushing Jimin's jaw. "It's okay, baby. How are you feeling?" he asks and shamelessly his hand wanders to the teenager's backside and he massages above his ass, pulling him a bit closer as to display whose his.

"Star!" Jimin squeaks quietly, his small hands landing on the man's broad chest. He looks up and Jeongguk flashes him a devilish smirk. "They're looking," he mutters shyly.

"That's the point, little one. Meet me in the bedroom. I'll be there in a minute, okay? We're just finalizing some things," the man suggests and Jimin nods his head, tucking some of his own hair behind his ear. Jeongguk leans in and kisses him softly and the teenager whimpers into it, releasing a breath as soon as he pulls away, staring up at the mafia leader with sparkling eyes.

"...If you keep looking at me like that I may not be able to give you time to recover, little one," Jeongguk purrs into Jimin's ear while brushing his neck with his fingers.

The teenager shivers and curls his lips in, forcing himself to push Jeongguk away. He gets tapped on the ass as he turns and Jimin sends Starling a small glare before he proceeds back to the bedroom.

"Glad we weren't interrupting," Namjoon says sarcastically as he rolls his eyes and Jeongguk still wears that cocky smirk perfectly on his lips as he approaches the table, placing his hands flat on the wooden surface.

"Just making sure you all know who he belongs to. I see the way you look at him. You're lucky you aren't all on the floor as we speak," he states lowly as he sends each man a pointed look and they all steer their gazes away, evidently intimidated.