CHAPTER SIX - SEEING RED AND TAEHYUNG

↻ ꜱᴇᴇɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ ↺

ꜱᴇᴇɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ ↺

Jeongguk is absolutely blinded by rage as he storms through their hideout toward the infirmary. As soon as he reaches the open door a man clad in a white doctor's jacket steps in front of it.

"Jeongguk, not right now. He's still healing," Seokjin tries to explain however his words seem to go through one of Starling's ears and right out the other. He can see Byeong-cheol laying down, garb in a hospital gown. His graying hair looks even more so if possible and his eyes train on the television hanging just on the wall.

"I don't fucking care if he's still healing. Now get out of my way," Jeongguk demands as he tries to pass Seokjin, however the doctor presses his hands to the boss's chest, holding him back. Only something he can get away with.

"Gguk, no. Violence doesn't solve anything. You're only going to make it worse," Seokjin argues and Jeongguk takes a step back, running his hands frustratedly through his black curls.

"I know that teenager isn't one of us but I don't condone fucking rape, Hyung. Byeong-cheol is delusional if he thinks I'm going to let something like this slide," Jeongguk says and Seokjin appears rather appalled due to the turn of events. He clears his throat and tightens his tie. Without so much as a word, he steps to the side and Starling doesn't hesitate to enter the infirmary.

Byeong-cheol's busy eyes leave the television as the taller dark haired male stands at the foot of his bed, towering over him. The older man gulps roughly as he presses his back to the head board. "B-boss," he stutters pitifully and Jeongguk stares at him with piercing eyes.

"Don't fucking talk. You're going to listen to every word I say, understood?" Jeongguk warns and like an obedient, wounded dog, Byeong-cheol nods his head with clear fright in the movement.

Starling moves from the foot of the older man's hospital bed to the side of it with placid steps, gripping his jaw firmly as to ensure their eye contact is held and not faltered.

"If I ever so much as hear word of you taking advantage of any outsider or mafia member alike, I'm going to fucking castrate you as you hang from your legs and the blood dripping from your severed cock is going to run into your mouth. Am I understood?" Jeongguk grits and the fear he instills in the older man is unprecedented. So much so that Byeong-cheol clearly struggles to find the proper words to respond.

"I said do you fucking understand me?!" Starling shouts into the man's face and he nods clumsily, piss disseminating along the insides of his thighs.

"Y-yes, I understand!" he rasps and Jeongguk asserts dominance by staring into his quivering eyes just a little bit longer. He releases hold of his jaw and sends him back into the hospital bed, prompting him to release a shrill cry.

"This is how scared that boy was when you tried forcing yourself onto him. And now you're the one bleeding with piss covered legs. You fucking know better than to jeopardize a mission and yet you did so because you couldn't keep it in your fucking pants. I trusted you and you let me down," Jeongguk states and he takes a step backward, placing his hands on his hips. "My fucking dead mother depended on this mission. I never thought I'd see the day where one of my very fucking best and loyal turns into the underdog," he finishes and he feels a gentle hand press to his shoulder.