CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT - TOUCHING ME IN THE MOST PERFECT WAY

↻ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ɪɴᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴡᴀʏ ↺

↻ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴡᴀʏ ↺

It's been relatively quiet. Much too quiet for Jimin's liking seeing as all it does is create space for him to think when that's one of the things he's extremely tired of doing. Jeongguk has been gone for the whole day and he's waiting patiently for him to return.

He sighs quietly, fingers scrubbing the shampoo into his brown hair as the water cascades down his backside. The warm liquid feels nice as it strikes his body with perfect impact, catering to the array of aches beneath his skin.

Jimin closes his eyes and he then steps beneath the water, allowing it to rinse away the shampoo. His small fingers lace through his hair once again to help wash it all away and as soon as he's done, he steps back.

With his eyes still closed and hearing impaired due to the water pattering against his head, he fails to catch someone else enter the bathroom.

He's humming quietly to himself and gasps softly as soon as a strong pair of arms wrap around his body from behind.

"Hello, beautiful," Jeongguk greets lowly into the teenager's ear, mouthing at his shoulder.

Jimin can sense his face heat up. He pulls his bottom lip in as he feels Jeongguk's lips drag along his nape, kissing the sides of his neck softly.

"G-Gguk," he stutters shyly and tilts his head to the side mindlessly, creating more space for the man.

"Yes, little one?" Jeongguk asks between open mouthed kisses.

"...You... you said... that..." Jimin starts but can't seem to get the words out as Jeongguk's hand moves to his side, brushing his skin daintily with his fingertips.

"That I would make love to you? I'm going to, baby," Starling fills in and Jimin slowly twists in his spot, flushed cheeks immediately grasping Jeongguk's attention.

"...You're so fucking pretty. You do know that, right? God, I'm so lucky," the mafia leader says and Jimin smiles shyly, looking into the man's pretty owlish eyes.

"Are you uncomfortable, little one? If you are I can get out," Jeongguk says and Jimin shakes his head, wrapping his arms around the man's neck.

The mafia leader leans in and captures Jimin's lips, moving slowly. His large hands trail to the boy's small waist and as he pulls them closer, their lower halves collide. The teenager gasps softly and the delicate sound is swallowed by Jeongguk as he goes a bit deeper, slipping his tongue into Jimin's mouth.

The kiss is slow, not rushed, however Jimin is eager to speed up the pace. He tries taking control yet fails miserably as Jeongguk pulls away, and they're both panting with their forehead pressed together.

"Jeongguk, please..." Jimin breathes helplessly.

"I want to be gentle with you, little one. I don't want to hurt you. I don't want to scare you. I don't want you to run away from me," Jeongguk replies and the teenager peers up at the man past his lashes.