CHAPTER TWENTY - WELCOMED GUESTS AND DEPARTED EYES

↻ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇᴅ ɢᴜᴇꜱᴛꜱ ᴀɴᴅᴅᴇᴘᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴇʏᴇꜱ ↺

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇᴅ ɢᴜᴇꜱᴛꜱ ᴀɴᴅ
ᴅᴇᴘᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴇʏᴇꜱ

As soon as Jimin wakes up, he whines out in discomfort. Rather than being tied up to a bed, he's tied up to a chair and his stomach aches. He can feel his cuts have been patched up however that doesn't mean they hurt any less and as he wiggles around, his wrists begin to burn up once again.

He isn't sure where he is. This is a place he's never seen before. It's nice to the eyes, but that doesn't mean it feels welcoming. Jimin studies where he's being held captive, taking note of the desk that sits adjacent to him. It reminds him of Jeongguk's, and there's nothing his wishes more than for it to be his. But that isn't the case and as the door opens behind him, he tenses. He stills his head and decides to stop moving.

"I didn't think I'd ever see you again, Jimin."

Said boy's eyebrows furrow. He hardly recognizes the gruff voice resonating in his ears and as soon as the man crosses the room, entering Jimin's vision, the teenager gapes.

This isn't real.

This can't be happening.

There's no way he's alive.

"Dad?"

"Hello, son."

Seeing as Jimin has no other choice, he sits still as he's bound to the chair. He supposes he should feel some form of relief seeing as his father is standing in front of him, in one piece, breathing.

Yet that isn't what he feels.

He feels angry. He feels frustrated, and confused. He stares at his father with this built up amalgam, prying into his soul with his keen, cold glare. His jaw tightens and if he could, he would launch himself out of his chair and shoot the man in the head himself.

"I'm sure you must be confused, Jimin. How am I alive? Why am I here, who am I really..." the man starts as he begins to circle his son who sits tied up to the chair helplessly.

Jimin bites down hard on his tongue as his father leans down in front of him, leveling their faces. "...Why did I do it? Why did I murder my wife?" he adds and Jimin keeps still with every struggling fiber in his body.

The man then stands up straight with a psychotic smile playing on his lips. He circles Jimin once again, placing his hand on his son's shoulder. The teenager jolts.

"Because she deserved it," he whispers lowly into Jimin's ear and the boy can't hold in his scolding hot anger any longer. He does exactly what he did to Kah previously and spits in his father's face.

The man's wicked upturned lips falter and he glowers at his son. He strikes him across the face and the boy whimpers out, head falling in defeat.

"Fucking do that again, you little piece of shit. I dare you," Mister Park tests before wiping his face down with a disgust-filled complexion.