CHAPTER THREE - PISS AND PEDOPHILES

↻ ᴘɪꜱꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴅᴏᴘʜɪʟᴇꜱ ↺

ᴘɪꜱꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴅᴏᴘʜɪʟᴇꜱ

Jimin wakes up, and once again he has a huge fucking throbbing headache located right between his pain contorted brows. His vision is still tampered due to a gross smelling and itchy sac cowling his head. Hands still bound tightly behind his sore back, he lets out a hushed whimper due to the combination of his migraine and raw wrists. The van he sits in continues to teeter and his body shifts noncompliant in response. Silence fills his ears and despite how calming it is for a temporary moment, soon shots are fired at the very vehicle he's being held hostage in and his ears begin to ring.

"Fucking shit!" Jimin hears who he can only assume to be Agust yell seeing as his voice doesn't come across as nails on a chalkboard. And if the van isn't moving enough as is, suddenly sharp turns are thrown directly into the mix as well as continuous, piercing gun shots that proceed to worsen Jimin's flourishing migraine.

"Get on the fucking floor and stay down!" Agust demands and Jimin feels a body thump next to his. He knows exactly who it is and he craves to inch further away from him, however his body rolls right into a soft chest and he tenses.

More gunshots are fired, however this time from their end to the other. Agust has most likely situated himself in the front seat and shoots from the passenger side of the van, attempting to at least divert the other criminals who chase them.

"P-please. Let me go," Jimin rasps and despite the chaos that surrounds him and the animated sounds that crescendo within the walls of the van, Byeong-cheol happens to hear him. However the older man ignores Jimin and tightens the rope around his wrists, causing him to cry out brokenly. Any of the physical pain he's ever felt in his life has never come close to this. Desperate to escape, he begins to wiggle incessantly and a hand grips his waist firmly, causing him to still. Fingtertips dig into his skin and he bites back tears.

But another gun shot is heard dangerously close to him, and the hand on his hip is now gone. Instead he hears cries of pure agony bleed into his ears and evidently, Byeong-cheol has been shot. Where, exactly, is unknown yet he hears panicking from up front. The speed the van goes at picks up and with around roughly five minutes, the roaring sound of firearms has come to a stop. Yet the screeching of the older man continues and Jimin can feel blood soiling his clothes from beneath.

"I told you to fucking stay down," Agust barks as soon as he joins them both in the back once again and every fiber in Byeong-cheol's body begs him to strangle the teenager laying on the floor of the van. Crimson red spreads on his shirt, and undoubtedly, the potent smell of urine pinches their nostrils.

"I did, asshole - agh!" Byeong-cheol yells as soon as a wad of cloth is pressed to his wound. "I saved that little fucker's life and he doesn't even know it," the old man complains and Jimin whimpers, trying to even get away from himself. The sticky feeling of pee remains present between his thighs and the smell causes his nose to scrunch. He's never wished more in his life that the bullet went through him rather than the diabolical man grumbling like a small child just to his left. He doesn't want to be here anymore. Not like this.