CHAPTER FIVE - SHITTING SHIT OUT AND EATING ASS

↻ ꜱʜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ꜱʜɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴀꜱꜱ ↺

ꜱʜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ꜱʜɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴀꜱꜱ ↺

Jimin isn't woken up any better the next morning. His blanket is pulled from beneath him and he falls to the floor with a loud thump, grunting in pain. Rubbing at his backside, he looks up and Agust stands before him with his hands on his hips, staring down.

"Get up," he demands and Jimin gives him a pointed look, getting off of the ground and standing to his feet.

"You couldn't have just shook my shoulder and tell me it's time to get up?" Jimin complains as he rubs at his elbow, looking all parts of a wounded puppy. It helps that his hair sticks out in all directions, giving the uncanny resemblance of floppy dog ears.

"No because I don't really care," he admits brashly and raises a brow, daring the teenager to argue with him just a little more.

Jimin pulls his bottom lip in, releasing it slowly as he stares into the man's emotionless eyes. Stuffing his hands into the kangaroo pouch of the baby blue hoodie he wears, he blinks a few times before deciding to open his mouth once again.

"OK...what time is it?" he asks instead and a gentle yawn crawls past his chapped lips from the core of his throat, still feeling rather dormant and most likely appearing as so in the eyes of the mint haired man who stands aloof just in front of him.

"It's time for you to move your ass. Seriously, if it were me I would have cut you open and grabbed that USB. You're wasting our time," Agust grits and his harsh words instill a portion of fear in the rebellious teenager. He gulps roughly and allows the long sleeves of the man's baby blue hoodie to swallow his hands, giving him some sense of security. From this moment forward, he decides to keep his lips sealed shut as Agust escorts him back through the familiar corridors and up the grand staircase leading to Starling's quarter.

"Again. Keep your mouth shut unless it's ordered of you to speak. Do as he says," Agust reiterates boldly as he presses his finger to the scanner, and the doors pop open. Meanwhile Jimin wonders how his attitude can change so quickly over night. One second he's offering him his shower - even if forcibly - and the next he's ever so considerately volunteering to cut him open.

"Move," Agust says as he pushes against Jimin's back and the teenager stumbles forward, however this time saving himself the embarrassment of falling as he successfully manages to hold his ground - although appearing a little clumsy in the process of it all.

He lifts his head, and rather than Starling being seated in his large leather chair, he leans against his oak desk with his arms crossed over his chest. Like he knew they were going to be coming soon, and goosebumps form on the teenager's body beneath all of his layers. Agust's assertive nature is one thing, however Starling's predominant aura is another and is enough to have Jimin's gaze flitting with uncertainty.

"Look at me," he says evenly and Jimin chews on his lower lip, unable to hold his pointed gaze. He looks down to his feet with clear hesitation in his movements and much to his misfortune, a pair of sleek dress shoes come into his vision. Before he knows it, his chin is being gripped forcefully and he's given no choice but to look into Starling's eyes.