CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO - UNTAMED BONERS AND DOING AS TOLD

↻ ᴜɴᴛᴀᴍᴇᴅ ʙᴏɴᴇʀꜱᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴀꜱ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ↺

ᴜɴᴛᴀᴍᴇᴅ ʙᴏɴᴇʀꜱ
ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴀꜱ ᴛᴏʟᴅ

It's been roughly a week since the incident that had erupted between Jimin's father and Jeongguk. The teenager hasn't allowed himself to see the mafia leader since that one morning he woke up in the infirmary. Seeing him in such a state leaves a bitter taste to disseminate on his tongue and he can't quite explain the building anger or flourishing sadness he feels accumulating in his chest.

He has absolutely no idea how he's doing or if he's even still alive at this point - yet it would seem rather odd that that be the case and no one say anything. Anyways... what he does know is this his stomach has healed well but only because of Seokjin and his eagle eye as well as strict orders.

Jimin decided to be compliant throughout the week and remain obedient in contrast to his rebellious nature. But the only two people who can really do that to him are Seokjin as well as Starling. They both radiate a commendable amount of aura and intensity, however there's a massive difference between the two of them.

In fears of being held hostage and force fed vegetables because he isn't listening is all that has him dismayed by the doctor. And he's sure that's even something Seokjin would do if it were a requirement in him getting better in health.

But Jeongguk... he's an entirely different story. As much as Jimin fears the man, he can't ignore the blatant and ever-so-slowly rising sentiment of affection he feels for him. Perhaps he has something in common with the doctor's brother. There's just something about Starling and his dominant presence. The way his stern, gravely voice can have your knees buckling and clashing with the floor in seconds. It can sound like saccharine honey and drip into your ears with ease, however perfectly depict a piece of velvet, brushing the soft skin of your ear pliantly, luring you in almost like a Siren would a sailor.

God, he's imagined it so many times in his head, replaying his deepest and darkest desires without shame and on repeat. Him beneath the mafia leader, being touched intimately while basking beneath his predatorial gaze, surrendering to his territorial graze. His glossy lips on his own, their bodies pressed against one another without a sliver of space between their heat. Oh, how fucking good it would feel to have Jeongguk inside of him. Touching at him deftly, leaving deep, dark, scarlet red blooms on his neck. On his body, just to show everyone else that he was Starling's.

Jimin doesn't even realize how excited he's gotten himself until he feels his pants tighten. He sighs and rubs at his eyes exhaustedly, removing himself from Seokjin's bed. He makes his way to the bathroom yet before he can make it very far, he sees a picture frame sitting in solitude on the man's dresser. His curiosity gets the best of him as it most times does and he looks around to make sure that the coast is clear. He grabs the wooden rim of the photo, lifting it to his nose.

He scans it critically, picking up Seokjin's figure immediately. It appears as though the man hasn't aged a day seeing as the photo was clearly taken further back in time as he's sporting a University hoodie from the United States. Jimin's gaze then moves to the smaller boy snug in the doctor's side hug. Their resemblance is uncanny and as the teenager brushes his thumb over the smaller figure's face, he assumes he's Seokjin's younger brother. Good looks definitely run in the family as he marvels at his boyish beauty, can't helping but to feel as though they share some similarities in appearance.