CHAPTER FOUR - SHOWERS AND OVERSIZED HOODIES

↻ ꜱʜᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀꜱɪᴢᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴏᴅɪᴇꜱ ↺

ꜱʜᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀꜱɪᴢᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴏᴅɪᴇꜱ

Jimin's woken up rudely by a bucket of freezing cold water splashed on his face. He gasps loudy and sits up, balled up fists rubbing at his eyes in an attempt to clear his vision.

"It smells like a pig sty in here," Agust points out brashly and Jimin's nose scrunches. He's grown so accustomed to the smell that he doesn't even notice a difference anymore. Out of curiosity he looks over his shoulder and Taehyung is still fast asleep, curled up into a small ball with his arms wrapped around his torso.

"Surprisingly enough, Starling has requested your presence earlier than expected. Now get off of your ass and let's go," Agust presses and Jimin stands from the now soaked and cold cement floor, wincing as he does so. He presses the heel of his palm to the side of his head, just wishing that his migraine would go away for good.

"What about Taehyung?" he asks cluelessly and Agust sighs, pinching at the bridge of his button nose. Clearly, he isn't in the mood and supposedly never really is but Jimin can't seem to care as he's unwilling to budge without an answer.

"What about him? Stop asking questions and just do as you're told," he demands impatiently and Jimin frowns, watching the thin man's body twitch.

"But he's human, just like me. Just like you. He deserves better," Jimin states and Agust tenses. A switch is flipped in his eyes and with dwindled forbearance, he grips the teenage boy by his raw wrist and drags him from behind, indifferent to the sound of whimpering.

"I said shut your fucking mouth and walk," he snaps and finally Jimin decides to do as told, no longer willing to test just how much he can push and pull.

They trudge up the stairs and Jimin just now realizes that he doesn't have some sort of bag on his head. Perhaps it's because he's going to die either way, but he doesn't mull it over too long seeing as they reach the last door separating them and fresh air. Something so simple yet so important and Jimin seems to have taken it for granted.

And so as soon as the door is pulled open and the teenager is tugged forward, immediately he allows himself to be taken over by the fresh smell of... a dining room? This whole time, he suspected that he was outside and far from any sign of civilization. But here he stands, and rather dumbly, behind Agust with an obvious look of confusion on his face. What surprises him further is the fact that everything his eyes catch is unscatched. The dining room is absolutely spotless.

"Keep moving." Jimin doesn't really have a choice anyways as he's being pulled again. He yelps this time as the tug is a bit more forceful. His aching wrists only get worse with the pressure and he bites down on his lower lip, trying to distract himself from the pain both in his head and over his skin.

He's pulled through the dining room and he marvels inwardly at the sight before him. The mansion he walks through is simple yet something so stunning and bewitching to the eyes. His mouth parts in admiration as they walk up a grand staircase and he uses his free hand to brush his fingers along the banister constructed purely of marble.