𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢

!! time skips are messy, filler chapter!! might delete later <3

!! might delete later <3

[time skip]
{a week later; 7:58 am}

the couple walked hand in hand to school,
receiving a few glances.
they both noticed how unusually talkative and crowded the entrance and halls were today.
not long before reaching their usual spot, taehyun and beomgyu walked closer to them.

"i'm getting used to seeing you two back together." beomgyu winked.
"we never broke up!" soobin rolled his eyes.
"whatever you say~"

"oh by the way, did you hear what happened?"
taehyun said typing something up on his phone.
"what?" the oldest hummed.
" 'kim heein was arrested for suspected murder against han jooyeon otherwise known as gracie to friends and family' "
taehyun read out.

"so that's why everyone's acting weird." soobin looked around.
beomgyu scoffed, "hell, i'd be the same way! the principals daughter killed by the new transfer."
"that's probably why they haven't been here for a week.."
"the schools trying to cover it up. with the other shit they've pulled i think they'll be able to do it." taehyun added putting his phone away.
"bhu hasn't tweeted about it yet so i guess most don't know they went here."
the boys all nodded.

"oh wait- i have to go to the office." yeonjun remebered, "i'll see you guys during break!"
"i'll walk with you." soobin said and the two took off.
when they walked into the school building the chatter was louder.

soobin walked over with yeonjun to the school's office, "thanks." the older smiled.
"of course, i'll wait for you."
yeonjun nodded and stepped inside.

inside the office was total chaos, the front desk ladies were all typing something important and teachers were running across the room.
"excuse me miss." he said softly.
the woman looked up, "oh! yeonjun-ah, you're here. i'll be right back with the papers." she quickly walked over to a room.

he noticed a louder voice coming from another small office and slowly crept closer.

"ma'am, i've contacted most news sources-"

"most?! i need ALL new sources! we can't risk anything. it'll damage the schools image!"

"i know, and mr han took the day off."

"WHAT?! HE'S THE PRINCIPAL-"

"w-with all do respect, his daughter was just killed."