𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢

"i can't believe you never showed me how beautiful it is out here," yeonjun sighed, leaning into the arm wrapped around his waist

"you like it?" soobin smiled, looking up at the lights above them.

"it's marvelous." the older hummed, "but i thought you didn't know how to swim." he giggled.

soobin widened his eyes, "yah! why would you remember that!" he huffed.

yeonjun continued to laugh, "one day i'll push you in."

"why would you say that?!"

"sorry, you left me out here with gyu for too long." yeonjun reminded.

soobin nodded, leading them over to said boy, who was currently waving them over.

"i'm sorry petal, my mother changed my outfit probably 20 times." soobin smiled.

"i'll have to thank her again later." the older nodded to himself.

"well well well if it isn't my favorite cousin!" beomgyu grinned, rushing over to hug the taller.

"i thought that was jungwon," soobin replied, leaning forward into the embrace.

"well for today it's you again," beomgyu smiled, "please deal with all these crazy people," he added with a whisper.

"jun was saying the same thing," soobin replied back quietly, looking over at the group behind beomgyu.

"c-choi soobin! how are you?" sekyeom greeted, moving closer to where they were standing.

beomgyu and soobin pulled away from eachother, "i'm well, how are you......."

"sekyeom! do sekyeom!" the boy quickly said, fixing his hair with a grin.

"sekyeom," soobin finished with a smile.

"and i'm ryujin!" the girl popped up from behind sekyeom.

"ryujin, i remember you from the shin warehouse wasn't it?" the taller recalled.

"yes! oh wow, i can't believe you remember!" the girl gushed, shaking sekyeom in front of her.

"it's hard to forget the speech you gave your uncle about your girlfriend," soobin reminded, making the girl blush.

"a-ah yeah well-" she coughed, "i guess that was unforgettable..."