𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯

soobin ran a hand through his hair, rushing down the stairs to greet his parents goodbye before school

"soobin-ah! if you even start to feel the slightest bit drowsy come back home~" his mother frowned, walking up to the taller.

"his tempature has been normal for two days now, yerim." dohyun came up from behind the woman, "have a good day son, we likely won't be here when you get back due to a meeting." his father smiled.
soobin nodded, "i'll go now then, bye!"

the taller rushed out the house, ignoring his mother's shouts about breakfast.

soobin wouldn't say he was "excited" to be back on campus, god he'd never be happy about school...

but he was excited to be back spending every hour with yeonjun.
oh his petal.
as soon as he fell ill the older was the only thing on his mind.

he wasn't there to closely watch after the smaller at school anymore, and that made him anxious.
he needed to be there, needed to make sure everyone stayed a proper distance from his angel.

when the boy first visited him while he was sick, he tried to keep him there as long as possible.
but that could only do so much when the older had to leave every morning for class.

speaking of class, soobin made a mental note to talk to his teachers and catch up on work he'd missed while absent.

"soobin-ah!" yeonjun greeted with a smile as the younger walked up to their circle.
"you're alive!" beomgyu faked a gasp.
"ha-ha." the tallest huffed.
"finally, we're saved from yeonjun's whining~"

the oldest rolled his eyes, "okay then, guess i don't need to take you out to eat anymore..."
"wait no-"
"so how are you feeling?" hyuka cut in.
"a lot better actually, i wish i could've came back sooner."
"HUH?! if i was sick i would stay home as long as i could, anything to escape this place" the youngest huffed.

taehyun laughed and the group stayed out for a bit longer before the bell rung.

yeonjun ran a hand through his hair and sighed, it was criminal to have him doing math so early in the morning.
he sleepily blinked at the teacher, why was her voice so monotone?

the boy lifted a hand to his cheek and held back a groan.
you can never escape boring teachers who gave up on their job years prior.
but it was easier to get through,
soobin was here today.