𝐱𝐱𝐢

soobin rubbed his eyes, groaning as he was awoken from continuous knocking

he yelled something, not really being able to hear himself because of the ringing in his ears.
the door was quietly pushed open, soobin seeing a flash of pink hair walk up to him.

he blinked, trying to wipe the sleepiness away
"yeonjunnie..?" the boy mumbled.
he heard a faint giggle above him,
"hi baby~"

soobin sat up abruptly at that, making him wince from the sudden movement.
"be careful, you're sick." yeonjun pouted, reaching a hand up to feel the boys forehead.

soobin leaned into yeonjuns touch, "how did you get here.."
the older hummed, "beomgyu sent me your address."

the taller wanted to scold the boy for coming over despite the harsh weather, but he was too exhausted.
yeonjun looked at the table next to soobin's bed and frowned, "you haven't taken your medicine."

soobin glanced over and coughed, "i hate swallowing pills, look how large that one is!"

"that's why you have water to help it go down" yeonjun helped soobin sit up against the headboard more comfortably.
he placed the two pills in the tallers hands.

"come on, it's not that bad!" yeonjun smiled when he saw the boy pouting.
he then unscrewed the waterbottles' cap, "the water will help as well~"

soobin groaned but obliged, nearly chugging down the entire bottle of water.
"see! you're okay." yeonjun placed a kiss on the others nose.
"whatever.." suddenly the boys stomach grumbled.

"are you hungry?" the older turned his head.
"yes, but i feel nauseous." soobin frowned.
"i'll go get you something easy to handle, like soup." the pink-haired stood up.

"NO!" soobin shouted, pulling the boys hand.
yeonjun blinked in surprise, "soobin-"
"i'll have my mom make something later." soobin pouted,
"don't leave me."

the older bit his lip, "but-"
"please, angel~" the boy whined again.
"fine..." yeonjun gave in, talking a seat on the side of soobin's bed.

"no no no, why are you so far away~!" soobin complained, yanking the boy on top of him.
"Y-YAH! CHOI SOOBIN!" yeonjun spluttered.
the taller didn't reply, simply wrapping his arms around the boys waist and smiling.

"you're so clingy when you're sick.." yeonjun giggled, shifting to make himself more comfortable.

soobin hummed, "'m happy you came.."
within minutes, soobin was out.
yeonjun tried to free himself once he was asleep, but the younger's arms were like iron.