𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢

yeonjun is used to the stares

he's always gotten them but lately they've been a little much and he's finally learned to deal with it.
let's see what bhu has to say now...

@bhu.students
school's heartthrob choi yeonjun has dyed his hair?! students are freaking out.

replies...

@/LINALEE: lowkey forgot he was this handsome skdjkdj idk who i want more

@/COREHOBI: i don't go to your school but pls send photos he is so fine :(
liked by 23 others
retweeted by 120+

he turned off his phone and walked over to taehyun.
"jun your new hair looks so good!" he complimented.
"thanks,, i was kinda worried since i didn't really plan for it." he sighed.
he furrowed his eyebrows as he looked who taehyun, who looked like he was smirking at someone.

yeonjun turned around and saw soobin and beomgyu, soobin was glaring daggers at yeonjun so the boy quickly turned away.
just then heein popped up making
yeonjun almost groan.
"y-your hair! i-i like it." heein stuttered.
"aww thanks hee." yeonjun faked a smile.

soobin was at his breaking point.
it was day3 and although it didn't seem like that long it felt like 3 years.
now yeonjun got blonde hair and didn't even bother to let soobin know nor let him touch and see it up close.

he watched the way the eyes followed yeonjun as he walked and yeonjun didn't even seem to care.
beomgyu laughed, "you're scaring him, bin."
"good." the taller scoffed.
"i have something to do though, i'll see you in a bit." soobin said goodbye.
he was watching as heein walked away and decided to follow.

"hey, heein right?" soobin greeted.
"...what do you want dude?" heein crossed his arms.
"woah, calm down. i just wanted to say hi man." soobin put his hands up in defense with a smile.

"cut it. i'm not gonna leave yeonjun alone if that's what you're wondering." he finally said.
soobin smirked, "hm..smart kid."
"y-you know, you sound a lot like that han girl!" the boy argued.
soobin has to hold back a laugh, "whatever let's you sleep at night i guess, but since you know my request i suggest you follow it."

the boy rolled his eyes, "y-yeonjun isn't a-an object!"
soobin crosses his arms, he knew that. he knew how valuable yeonjun truly was more than anyone else. who was this random boy to say anything about this?
"since when do you know all about him?" soobin questioned.

"..." heein looked away.
"don't act like you know more about jun then his own boyfriend. you sound like an idiot."
heein laughed, "boyfriend? after all this. i think i have a better shot."
soobin looked around him, too many people to do anything.