𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢

it was the next week and ever since that night,the couple were as happy as can be

the couple were as happy as can be.
soobin was a bit more excited than yeonjun
he finally had his jun.
:)

they walked hand-in-hand to the school
building and yeonjun excuses himself to go get something in the office.
soobin offered to go with the older, but yeonjun assured him it'd be okay.

as soobin sat outside on his phone he felt a tap on his shoulder. he looked up and rolled his eyes.
"han...(gracie) what do you want now?" the boy asked.
the girl furrowed her eyebrows angrily, "come with me."

soobin stood up and scoffed, "why can't you say it here?" he said raising a brow.
"fuck! just fucking come here." she screeched and dragged him somewhere.
they stopped near the gate behind a tree.
"what do you want?!" soobin sighed.

"i've told you to stay away from yeonjun. the whole fucking campus thinks you're together now!" she spat.
soobin smirked, "we are, what's the problem."
the girl faked a laugh, "you don't know what's coming, yeonjun is MINE you hear that?! why can't you just fucking listen?! do you want to get kicked out of school?" she looked at the taller up and down.

"you wanna get ME? choi soobin? one of the investors for building this school...kicked out?" he laughed, "try it." he said lowly.
the girl stomped her foot, she looked like she was fuming.

"i don't understand why you couldn't have said thi-" he was cut off by a pair of lips on his own.
it took him a few seconds to realize what happened but he pushed her off.
he wiped his mouth in disgust, "FUCKING HELL?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" he shouted.

the girl smirked, "i gotta kiss from a hot guy and i'm pretty sure most people saw, good luck choi." soobin was fuming.
he stepped closer to the girl, "watch your back." he said in a deep voice.
the girl looked up at him and gulped, she could tell there was something off about the boys aura.

soobin chuckled darkly before walking away,
not before bumping into her shoulder on purpose.
(IDK WHAT IT'S CALLED BUT THAT BAD BITCH SHOULDER THING WHERE YOU HIT IS AS YOU WALK AWAY \^}*<%+{€~+)

he quickly walked over to his next class he shared with beomgyu.
he didn't miss the stares he got and some smirks.
"shit." he cursed to himself.
as he walked in he rushed over to his seat next to the blonde.

"choi soobin-" beomgyu started,
"i'm so fucking done with her ass." soobin sighed.
"so people already know? it happened five minutes ago." soobin asked.
"word spreads fast, also there's videos so you're screwed, what happened?" beomgyu knew something was wrong.