"Unbelieveable." He muttered as he shakes his head and sat in front of me.

"Anyway, you said this is where I'm going to get the answers right?" He nodded. "Alright then, tell me."

"Why are you so eager?"

I raised an eyebrow at him as I cross my arms. "Hello, Mr. I have these unanswered questions for years."

"I see." He nods his head and open the menu that is on the table.

I glared at him, he continued to look at the menu, like my glares are nothing to him at all. Seriously, Min Yoongi?!

"Oh! You guys are finally here! Sorry, I'm late!" Wait, that voice sounds famili--

WHAT THE FUCK! THE GIRL THAT HUGGED YOONGI EARLIER AT HIS GRANDPARENTS HOUSE IS HERE?!

"Hey." Yoongi greeted. Since I don't want to see the girl's face nor listen to their conversation, I took out my phone and started chatting with the girls.

U really wanted to show this girl that the man who's in front of me, and she's talking to is mine and he will be my husband soon.

That's my soon-to-be husband you're talking to!

"Nayeon."

"Mwo?" I asked, eyes remained on the screen of my phone as I was typing another message for the girls. "I want you to meet my cousin."

Wait, what?

Cousin?

Who? This girl?

What the fuck?!

I got jealous to a girl that turns out to be his cousin?! What the fuck! Is that why he's having fun teasing me?!

Really, Min Yoongi?!

After sending the message, I turned off my phone and looked at the girl and my jaw slightly dropped when I saw her face.

"W-What..." Is he serious?!

This girl is his cousin?! I looked at yoongi for confirmation and he just nodded.

"H-How.." What the fuck!

"Hi, uh, I haven't introduce myself formally." She extended her hand as she flashed a sweet smile at me. "Though we met each other five years ago." She chuckles.

"I'm Yoori, Yoongi's older cousin. I'm sure you haven't forget about me."

How can I forget the girl that he brought to our school on our 2nd anniversary where he broke up with me?

I reached out for her hand and gave a small smile. "I was waiting for you to look at me while we're having lunch with Halmeoni and Halabeoji so we can talk but I think you're not in the mood as Daegu is a bit far from Seoul, and I know you're tired." She says.

Oh that, I'm sorry, I thought you were Yoongi's ex-girlfriend or what. It's not my fault that your cousin--my soon-to-be husband is a playboy and a jerk.

"Yeah, I was tired, sorry." She nodded. "So, uh, should we go to the real deal?" She looked at him for permission.

He nodded before calling the waiter. Yoori heaved a deep sigh before she starts. "His parents told him that he should break up with you, because he's already arranged to someone. His parents actually loved you though you haven't met them, they want him to break up with you as soon as possible because the pain will become unbearable if you find out that he's now married."

"But turns out, it was you."

"He doesn't want to hurt you but he doesn't have any choice. He asked for my help, to act like I'm the one he's going to marry so you'll let him go that easily."