•8•

"Come here small child." A fatherly type voice called from inside I stepped a little closer to the gate but then wondered 'Wait what am I doing here I'm a Murderer?! I killed people then ate them?'
"That was not your fault my child t'was your fathers fault who threatened you to do all against your will. And taught you from an early age that it was okay. My child do you remember when you where 6 you prayed before eating that rubbish and apologized for what you were about to do." The voice echoed again.
"But I still did it even when I was an adult?" I questioned
"My child I forgive you as-long as you forgive yourself." The voice said.
'Forgive myself?'
"Yes my lord I can forgive myself and become a better person." I said in a voice I couldn't even identify as my own but was.
"Then come my child." The voice said as I walked through the gates of heaven in hopes to forgive and forget.

But that all quickly changed when I met a certain angel with the name of Lucy.

Everyone knew how I was a cannibal and that I was a forgiven Murderer to God himself. They judged my past life even though they didn't live it then one day I ran into an angel and when she saw me she looked as if she wanted to rip my head off put it on a stick, cook it then feed it to wild dogs. She marched straight up to me and shoved her finger into my chest.
"WHY ARE YOU HERE OF ALL PEOPLE?! YOUR A CANNIBAL, MURDERING SLY BITCH!" She yelled at me.
"I was forgiving by the lord because I was brought up that way." I said politely not trying to ruffle anyone's feathers till I had a mob of at least 73 angels in which I recognized every single one of them as a victim of mine all yelling at me. Calling me a demon. A hell spawn. Evil. Cannibal. Disgusting creature. Murderer. Each one screaming how I ruined their life. How I ruined their happiness. How I took them away from their family or the life they were living. I was surrounded by them screaming at me. Till I heard a booming voice.
"QUIET! This is not how you act as an angel. (Y/N) dear come here we have to talk." The lord said I lowered my head. Ha a habit I took to the grave. I started my journey to the lords temple at the top of the cloud like city. I soon enter.
"Yes my lord you called for my presence?" I asked.
"It seems nobody here likes you?" He asked well more like stated the obvious.
"Yeah. They do not forgive nor forget my harsh past it seems...."
I said as I sadly looked out the window.
"Well my child how do you feel about it?" The lord asked me.
"Awful I feel like wanting to die twice. I tried forgiving and forgetting but it's impossible when all the angels know your background and half of them here are because of me. I'm constantly begging them for forgiveness. But their to hard to please...." I explained
"Well my child it seems you are having a hard time fitting in here so I shall send you to hell." He said as he sighed sadly.
"My lord if it's where you wish to send me I will comply." I said in agreement.
"But before I go and I see my ma once more before I leave?" I asked for my final wish in hopes it's granted.
"I shall see to it my child." And within a snap of his fingers I saw a woman with long black hair and beautiful blue eyes.
"Ma!" I yelled to her.
"(Y/N)?" She looked so confused to see me.
"Ma it's me it's your (Y/N)!" I told her as I held her hand to my face as I saw her tearing up.
"I heard you were here but I didn't believe it I thought they were just pulling my leg. Darling tell momma why your crying?" She said as she wiped my tears away.
"Momma your talking to me? I looked everywhere for you?" I said as I hugged her.
"Dear when I died I came here and God granted me a voice." She said as she signaled to her throat.
"I love you ma. I'll miss you." I said as I hugged her tighter.
"I love you too, but where are you going?" She asked as she looked confused and concerned.
I looked at the lord as he signaled me to continue.
"Ma.......I'm being sent to hell....I-I don't belong here. Everyone here can't forgive and forget my past when I was alive." I said as I wiped her tears away.
"W-WHAT no NO! I just got to see and speak with you my darling?!" She sobbed more.
"Ma... I love you but it's my time to go I said as I flicked my fingers my luggage's appeared rather quickly I picked it up and walked to the black, deserted, dead looking gate that led to a black hole. I stood on the edge and waited for the lord to push me to the underworld. I took a deep breath and said my last word.
"Goodbye."
Then blackness that's all I saw as I was falling my wings flapping in the wing as I fell then splat. I was in this black substance that looked similar to tar. My feathers were stuck together and I felt as if I was drowning in sand. I felt a hand grab mine and pull me out of the tar like substance. I soon pulled the rest of myself out as I fell to the floor like slime. I heard a voice above me say-
"Welcome to hell I've been expecting you."
And then I blacked out.