•14•

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2.04K views!!❤️‍🔥
—————————————————————
Y/N POV
I walked out to the railing and rested my hands in front of me. I looked over to Lucifer who gave me a grin in which I returned my own. I looked back down at all the demons and demoness. I took a breath in then exhaled slowly and spoke up.
"I Y/N L/N, is honored to have all of you hear today. Thank you for coming." I took a quick bow to show my thanks. Lucifer walks up to me and begins the crowning ceremony.
"I, King Lucifer Mange, now crown you princess of hell and will fully take you under my wing as my child." He looks at me with general happiness and looks over to his wife who's trying not to cry. I smile at both of them and bend down to be crowned. As the crown lays nicely on my head to not bother my ears Lucifer says,
"I hear by declare Y/N L/N Princess of Hell."
I hug my new mom and dad and smile up at them we soon descend the stairs to join the guests that have come.

2 hours later
After paying our respects to all the other royals that where here, Lucifer and Lilith start walking me to the next group of people until a trumpet went off meaning it was time for my presents. They soon redirect me to a stage and have me sit in the newly added throne. The king and queen signaled someone else on stage before we all take our seats. A blonde cheerful looking girl steps up to the thrones now that I see her up close she looks a lot like Lilith and Lucifer. She walks up to me and hugs me. Really tight.
"Hiya, my name is Charlotte Mange, but you can just call me Charlie or sis!" She starts shaking my hands enthusiastically. I look at her wondering how she's Lucifer s daughter. She's a bit soft...I glance over at Lucifer as he restrains himself to not facepalm. I look back at Charlie and hold her hands firmly.
"It's so nice to meet you Charlie. I hope we will get along." I give her my own little smile.
"Of course we will that would be silly for siblings to not get along!" As she says this she starts giggling and messing with her hair. Lucifer looks at Charlie and gives her a stern look as if saying your fucking this up. She makes her way over to her throne and we all sit down. They started announcing the gifts and who they were from. Charlie soon pipes up.
"Ooooo those are our gifts Y/N! I hope you like them the pink one is Angle Dusts, the purple one is Vaggies, the Red one is Alastors, and the polkadot one is from me!
As they were handed to me I put them in order from biggest to smallest so I can open the smaller one first. The first one I opened was purple and had a small necklace with a arrow head on it. Cute. The next one was a pink box it had 2 sets of red lingerie. Ummm okay. The next was the red one. I don't know why but I've been eyeing this one I feel attracted to it some how. I soon open the box to see a beautiful red dress with a note but then I notice there is also a bracelet and necklace that goes with it. I go to look at the note.
'My Dear,
              Even though you may not know me. I know you. Here is the gifts I picked out for you even though I know not even all the money in the world could buy someone as charming as you.
                    Truly yours, Alastor.'
Hmmm he sure does have a way with words doesn't he? I soon have the biggest present presented to me as Charlie's. I start opening it just to see a huge painting with all four of us as a family. "I got 3 of them made so you can have one the castle can have one and so I can replace mine at the hotel." Charlie says as she messes with her hair again. Now that I notice it it must be a nervous habit. I look over at her and smile.
"Thank you so much Charlie. I love it!" Lucifer quickly stands up before Charlie can say anything else.
"Well then the only present you have left now Y/N is ours! Here stand up and come this way a bit." He starts directing me to another stage with a porcelain white marble floor. I look up at him and question why I'm doing this.
"So you don't get blood everywhere though if you still manage to it's perfectly fine." He chuckles as he says this. With a snap of his fingers a pig demon keels before me tide up with thorn ropes. Lucifer turns to the crowd and says,
"This is our gift to you Y/N. Your own father. Where in the living world you killed him and now you get the chance to do it again. The one man in your life that caused you the most pain."
He looks back at me with his hands behind his back and the most sinister face I've ever seen him present since being here. I look back at the demon that I used to call father. The thorn rope in his mouth suddenly disappears and he opens his mouth to beg.
"Y/N! You know I didn't mean any of that shit I said back then. C-come on you gotta believe me I didn't mean any of it I swear!" I was honestly disgusted with the way he was lying straight to my face. I honestly just wanted him dead quick and simple until..
"Your bitch of a mother put me up to it. She was the one who told me to be that way!" I looked at him in pure rage.
"You honestly think I'm gonna believe the shit your spatting? This isn't the 1920's anymore where everyone's gonna believe a lie and let the man abuse the woman just because. Mother never put you up to anything! You just loved the power you had over us and abused it. And that was your downfall. You lying straight to my face will be another downfall. Your a disgusting creature that not even Lucifer himself should of wasted time on...and now everyone here tonight will see you die almost the exact same way you made me into a monster." I looked down on him, eyes glowing red, teeth sharpening, and claws getting longer. He looks at me and smirks.
"You always were a monster. I never turned you into one. I just helped you see your real self." He looked like he just won like I'm not going to do anything. Like my feelings were hurt. But they weren't. He just signed his own death note for me. With that being said all I could see was pure red as I attacked him to the white floor blood splattering everywhere so much that it looked like I killed 20. The last thing I remember was eating his heart and bashing his head into the ground. Once I was done Lucifer touched my shoulder. I looked up at him, covered in blood, eyes still glowing, black tar like goo dripping like tears out of my eyes, and the hint of flesh and guts stuck in my sharpened teeth. Truly a sight where anyone would scream 'monster'. I then redirected my attention to the crowd.... I forgot they were even there. They all looked traumatized in a way. Except for the strawberry looking demon that looked absolutely turned on by the sight. I stood up and looked down at myself. My dress is ruined. After that most guests left quickly after with their kids seeking comfort from the sight. Charlie hops over to me but looked concerned as to not touch me.
"Hey...ummm I was wondering if you wanted to meet my friends?" She offered as I look at her still trying to wipe most of the blood away.
"Huh? Oh sure I would love to meet your friends." I followed her closely to where I assume her friends were.
"Here they are!" She does these little jazz hands as she 'presented' them to me.
"It is a pleasure to meet you all. I am sorry if I have seemed to traumatized any of you." I quickly bow and look up at them. It's the red demon again. My pupils seemed to dilate and my breath got caught in my throat as we caught each other's attention.
"Why hello dear the pleasure is truly ours. And I'll just say your performance..." his hand came up to my face and swiped at my bottom lip to reveal blood.. "was truly intriguing" he said as he licked the blood off his finger and made complete eye contact with me.
What is this feeling in my chest?

_______________________________
AND THAT IS ALL FOR CHAPTER 14!
I'm sorry for this taking so long I've been extremely busy with exams and schoolwork😞
I will try to update a little quicker as summer break starts.
But as always....
STAY TUNED~🎙

In total 1571 words.